The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same to you Navs!!! I wish you all the best for 2012! I hope it's full of happiness, smexiness and awesomeness for you... ;)

Buffy!! *hugs*
Thank you!
I hope this year we finally Skype and that all your problems go down the drain without choking it. ;D
Love you!

Just want to wish you all a happy 2012 :) hope you have a good one :) :)

ALICE! Why do I have this image of some guy in a taco truck downtown accosting you for a peep show in my brain?

I was just reminessing about the wedding... were they seriously too tight to serve a meal or was it just another one of my black-out-by-dinner moments?

The fact that you actually have 'black-out-by-dinner' moments is a bit unnerving...

How'd it go last night, anyway?

I woke up with my head half shaved and a still-warm burrito. So, good and bad?

Bee-tee-dubbs, the loo down here is backed up... 

Wizard. Meh. You needed a cut anyway, your delusions of having Beiber hair were way out of control.

Would the court also recognize that another reason I'm coming up is because every time you make a beeline for the toilet it sounds like a herd of elephants on fire is running across the house. Good grief woman, and you used to be a dancer! 

You know, I'm glad they extended train service last night. People crying, screaming, throwing up, fighting and peeing themselves on a train made me feel like I've got my life together for once

I have to say, I miss waking up, opening the closet downstairs, and finding you passed out inside.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service