The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hii! =D  Weird to be called the old people, huh? Haha!

Not even sorta.  I'll take what little bit I can here and there.  It's good to see you all again though. =D

You are old people, though. :P Not many of um left, but they drop by every now and then.

It's good to see you here too. :)

Hows life been?

Being old people is weeiiiird... I've been this close to saying (wheezy voice here) "back in my day" to a bunch of people.  Oh, us fogies~

Life's been good.  Enjoyed the mission trip very much, loved it and learned a ton.  Getting back into school for generals and trying to get a job, but nothing too crazy yet.  Mostly just hangin' and trying to figure out how the crap anthropology works.

Dear, Anti-Thread, please spring to life again. 

I miss you very much. 

Lots of love, from Micaela. 

Dear Anti Thread,

Luna agrees with Micaela.

Love,
Luna 

I second this.

I fourth this.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 

How are you all? 

Funnny story bout that! : P

So I had all quite a few people on Twitter and Tumblr posting about how mothers day was here. So there I was thinking I forgot until I go to tell my mom and she reminds me it's in May here. All y'all in the UK getting me confused!

Ha ha. I did something similar......Last year I bought a calender online and didnt realise it was American so I changed my clocks wrong and nearly forgot mothers day!

Cody is BACK.  Thought I'd pop in as well. 

*waves*

Even though most of you don't know who I am anymore.....

HIIIIII =D *spastic waving*

Good to see you again.  Nice to be back.  Never fear, us dinosaurs remember you! =D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service