The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sterling Archer is my hero.

Don't tell Max >.>

You and the Princess have "Message" buttons in your replies. Have they finally made thee moderators?!?!

Also, halloo Fung Ku Lady and Mistress Organza and any other friendly fellows who're still aboutst.

^Licks^

*slobbers*

I do? I am?? Is that even safe??? XD How come I was not made aware of this? Hmmmmm... I don't see any special-powery-type options on my screen...

If I am, Max is gonna be so jellyyy XD

If you don't see special power options on you're screen, there is obviously something wrong. What's a Kung Fu girl without super powers?!?!

Fer Ser'sly

You has one too. xD

How could he not be? Dammit Lana!

Lana. Lana. Lana? LANA! Danger zone.

XD

holy crap, its been pretty much a year since i even opened this website up in my browser. woah. time flies. actually, i've never opened this up in my browser! i got a new laptop since then. heh.

uh, since others were doing a post of "what i've done in life since TTS" i guess i will too? i think this will go ahead and double as my official goodbye post or something, not that i really need one. at least to TTS. you can follow me on tumblr still, lol.

uhm, well, life has been pretty sweet since i was active around here! since pretty much migrating to tumblr, i have transferred to the school of my dreams, fought off depression with my bare hands and a doctor, you can see my typing style has been washed down, uh. had a relationship, which was great, but has since ended. also, i had my first kiss like last month? did anybody else know kissing is basically the weirdest thing humans could have ever possibly invented to show affection? i definitely prefer snuggling. i read homestuck, which if you didn't know is about 209a4238540272-888efsfv973453917y BILLION PAGES LONG and that was a big achievement for me. hmm. what else should i put here?

i've certainly grown up quite a bit. i've made a lot of new friends, and they're amazing! i miss everybody here a lot, and i'm really sad that we haven't kept in touch! actually, the whole reason i'm even here is because me and maria started talking and i suddenly remembered this place again.

i think it's a little sad to say, but i've definitely outgrown this place. it was really fun, and i don't think i'll ever forget any of you ever that i knew, but...its dead. long gone. and even before this post the last time i'd even logged in was december, so i guess this really isn't too necessary except for my own sake. a feeling of closure.

or something. idk.

well, i guess that's it? yeah. oh geez, a sad song just came on itunes and now i'm sadder than i should be. gosh, guys, i just. wow. its been so long? wow, i can't believe how long its been, and gosh, this is crazy. the last time i posted was december 2011! it's going to be my birthday in a month! jesus christ, holy crap, i hope i didn't accidentally swear in this post?

i've taken up swearing, too.

this post is a lot longer than it needs to be, whoops. okay, okay, i'm done, i just. gosh. you're all wonderful and fantastic and okay i need to stop before i go off on a life is beautiful and you can too tangent or something, and besides, i'm pretty sure mostly the glory-days people come on now, so this is like "who are you" to most, but whatever okay. closure. or something.

i don't like goodbyes, so.

see you.

wow that was way too dramatic.

Reading that made me giggle lol. That was cute. See you on Tumblr~

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service