The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uhm...hello everyone.

*waves*

JACEN! 
:) 

Hello.

I'm happy I stopped by, because now Kaze has inspired me to post about whats been happening in my life as well!

Where to start, well I have now graduated High School, and as much as I'd love to go upstate to a university I can't. I'll be attending a local community college instead. I was terribly sick at my graduation, I wish I hadn't been so I could have enjoyed it more. I'm pretty sure I failed the majority of my finals because of how sick I was, but I made it through. Oh, yeah, I got in a small car crash on my last day of school... Was backing out at the same time as another person, it wasn't bad, but made me feel even worse.

That was pretty much all the bad though, things are actually going really good for me at the moment. I've finally gotten a job, after months of trying. I got my first tattoo, most of you have seen it. I've got a really good group of friends at the moment, I enjoy being with them a lot! Ummm... I'm going camping soon, so thats got me really excited as well.

I'm still writing, and slowly finishing my book. Emphasis on slowly, sadly. I haven't been doing as much photography since I've been camera-less. But hopefully over this camping trip I'll get the opportunity to use both my film camera and borrow Ashley's camera.

More has probably happened in my life, but I can't think of much else at the moment.

Over all though, I'm really happy with life right now, probably happier than I've been in awhile. Happy enough to say I'm peachy! Like I always used to.

The Return of Peachy coming soon to a theater near you.

XP

I think that movie might be quite boring! Nobody should see it! haha : )

I'm sorry to hear about the sickness and university. :/ 

But, I am glad to hear that you're happy with life at the moment and things are going good.

My Dani Dearie deserves to be peachy. <3

And  I expect updates on that book! :P

Thank you very much Lynnnie Sweetie, I'm so happy that I've been so happy! : )

And who else would I go to with my book!? haha

Might as well jump on the band wagon.

My life has been pretty boring. Um, I graduated tenth grade with a 3.8! Our grade system only goes up to 4.0 so that's actually pretty great. I'm also looking for a job so I can get a car and I'm in a band now (I play the drums).

I also have a life outside of the internet now, thanks to my band mates. I'm also convinced that I won't get married until I'm 40 because boys are drama and I really want a bunny. That's all the end.

3.8! Stunning! Congrats Maria!

I never knew that you played drums! :O That's awesome! I've always wanted to but never could. :(

I'm also convinced that I won't get married until I'm 40 because boys are drama and I really want a bunny.

^^ LOL! xD

Thank you, Navs. <3

It's really hard for me to get into, because when I started my expectations were so much different (thought it would be easier). I have so much more respect for drummers now. It takes dedication.

It's true, though! I can't seem to understand why teenagers want relationships so badly. They're nothing but drama at this point in your life.

I bet it is. If you have to be good at something you really need to put in your effort and dedication. Awww, you're gonna do great!

To each their own. For some it's like a fashion statement. If you're popular, you got to be in a relationship; or you're popular cause of a relationship; some are into it just because everyone is but some couples are actually serious and understand each other. But yeah, sometimes it does feel too dramatic, so I get what you mean. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service