The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol thank you very much. I needed that. xoxo

You do have a point. I wish more teen couples could be mature like that, though. Most of the time it's petty jealous behavior (i.e hacking FB profiles to read their messages) and it's just really sad.

Anytime sweets! ^.^

Oh yeah, that is seriously annoying other than being sad. If you are with another person, you should at least have some level of faith in them. If not, then either they're not worth it or you aren't. Privacy of even your so-called "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" should be respected. 

Lol "sweets" that made me tingle on the inside <3

Exactly! And just because they have friends of the opposite gender doesn't automatically mean that they're going to fall for them, and that certainly doesn't mean that the people in question want to come between you two!

Really? 

*nodding* 

But why is it so hard for some people to understand? Possessiveness to a certain extent is okay, and jealousy towards another person trying to flirt with your special someone is also understandable; but when you start stalking their profile and emails,*shakes head* it's just unacceptable. 

Since we're photo replying, now.

I know, it's gross! If my SO decided to stalk my emails and profile, they would not be my SO for much longer at all.

Hahaha! I totally agree. I wouldn't even think twice about kicking their..oh did you know now you can't even write the "a" word here, so I'll settle for bum..

You can't say analyze either I think.

Oh well, I'll find out when this posts.

EDIT: Oh, yeah you can. At least from what I can see.

Nu-uh..you can't..There are asterisks hiding that part. I don't know whether to laugh or slam my head to the desk. 

OMG I SEE IT NOW

It wasn't doing that when I posted the comment! That's hilarious!

It did the same when I posted bungee.. I still can't figure out what's wrong with the word. 

They really come up with something new each time, don't they?

Truthfully, I think they should replace the banned words with embarrassing phrases instead of asterisks.

Oooh..That is such a cool idea! These asterisks only make even the normal words kinda dirty.. xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service