The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kaze? You can't see me right now but I'm glaring at you over how down on yourself you're being.

Listen up bub. I'm really sorry that your relationship is over. Break-ups suck and can be really hard on some people...some more than others. What you should realize is that we sometimes stay in a relationship and we try to make it work for the wrong reasons. Maybe because we don't like to lose, maybe because we are used to having that person in our lives or maybe because that person is so great that we can't bear to lose them. It IS possible for two great people to be in a relationship but be all wrong for each other. Sometimes they happen to bring out the worse in each other too. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's really hard to believe that you don't have attractive/interesting qualities to you. The person you will love and will love you back will bring out those qualities in you. Trust me. 

I don't know what to say about this new girl that you seem to think has a perfect boyfriend that you can't compete with. I would say that it's a sticky situation and it would be best that you try to not get your hopes up, not because you can't compete with the guy, but because you deserve to be with someone who is emotionally available -- something which she is not. 

As far as your not knowing what you want to do with your life? That's really ok. You don't have to know right this minute. It'll come to you. I hate it when people ask me: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I just look at them and think: "Who the hell knows?" It's really great to have a plan and goals, but know that life doesn't always work out the way you want it to. Work on immediate goals for the time being and the big ones will start making themselves known to you.

Take care

xoxoxo

Thanks :) I think you're right about my previous relationship though. I just have to find someone who would bring out the best in me. For me, it's the new girl I met. I get excited when she texts me and she makes me want to do some crazy things and she's fun to be around :) I haven't known her for too long though so I'm going to try and get to know her more before I do anything stupid. I'm driving her to classes until she gets her license and her car. We were thinking of being gym buddies too so I'll see how that works out. Haha I made a pun without noticing xD

I think I'll just do what you said and work on the immediate goals and it'll come to me eventually. Thanks again :)

Hello lovely people. 

I miss you I really do! You didn't know it but you guys were there for me when I was in a really lonely, dark place. I am so much happier now and I am a very busy bee. Both my kids are at school now so I'm going back to work full time, I'm still with my boyfriend. We've moved in together and everything XD

Buffy and Navs - Thanks for getting me TOTALLY addicted to The Hunger Games (Have you guys read Divergent?)

Jacen - dude hows the evil thing working out for you?

Luna - Are you a published poet yet?

Lynette - Where is your smiley face? 

Luffles you all

Do you even realize how much you're missed? *glares*

I'm really happy to see that things are good for you. I understand that you're really busy but you need to drop by more often! And such a great news on the boyfriend front! Woot! <3

Haha! I have done a fair job recommending THG to a hell lot of people. xD

Yep. I have. Not sure about Buffy. Have you? 

Love you and miss you a lot! 

No. :( I miss you so much Ella! 

Ella, this just happened. I'm not published but I just released a spoken word EP with six poems I've written. That's as close as it gets, but that was a lot of fun. :)

Hey babe,

I have yet to read Divergent. I know that it has sequels and sequels coming out or something like that and I sort of promised myself that I wouldn't dare start another unfinished series yet. So I'm waiting a bit longer, but I'll read it eventually. 

I'm so happy you like THG. I just lent the trilogy to a friend yesterday, who had the nerve to tell me she hadn't read them. I was going to like...defriend her if she refused to read them. >.>

Happy that things are working out with the bf. He's one less person we have to put on our "castration" list. XD

Kisses to the little people (yo babies)

xoxoxoxo

Eh, business is slow.

I am glad things are going so well for you these days, and am pleased to have been of some small help to you during your time of need.

The smiley is right up there ^, dearie. :P

I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well, Vampi. :3 And I hope you have many more years of that to come. ^-^

We luff and miss you too. <3

lol, cool. this site is sooo awesome! if any one is there, has anyone seen the anime series "Blood+", or "H.O.T.D."?

Aww.. I've been reading the latest posts and I feel so nostalgic now. I really miss you guys ver much. I hope you are doing great and I hope you remember me :P Saludos :)

*waves*

Hello, "Sea and Cross".

I remember you.

:-)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service