The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*waves*

Hello, Lady Lunia.

This thread needs some cheerful news. 

There's a 90% chance I'm seeing my girlfriend in February. :) 

GUESS WHAT GUYS I AM RIGHT AFTER MY BIRTHDAY AHHHHH.

Oh, wow. I totally forgot about this place- I'm not sure anyone here still remembers me. It seems things have really died down here. Well, I'm not much online anywhere now, real life is super busy and there always seems to be some drama going on.

I hope everyone on here is doing good too. This place gave me some great memories when I really needed them and I'm so glad to have met you guys.

Arjiiiii. :( I miss you.

Luna! How are things at your end? I miss you too. :(

Things are pretty good right now! I just got out of the hospital for my anxiety and I feel a lot better. :) Let's see... I've been with someone for almost six months now, I made friends in the hospital, uh.... Not much to be honest. How are you? :)

Thats awesome, its great to see that you are doing well!

So, tell me more about your significant other? :)

I've been good, swamped with work load and RL drama. Junior year of college is toughand  have finals from Wednesday. But my exams end on the day of my second anniversary with my boyfriend, so thats going to be special. :)

Well, she's amazing. We've known each other for a few years, and it's a long distance relationship, but I'm seeing her in February! She's really nice and funny, and I feel really comfortable with her. :) 

Two years? That's great! What's he like? :)

*waves*

I still remember you fondly.

Hey, Jacen. :)

This site makes me feel so warm and tingly and young again...

*sees tumble weed blowing through thread*

*uses Force lightning to ignite it*

*watches it burn*

Antis?

*waves*

Please post.

:-/

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service