The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday, Danny. :)

Being bold here and using your actual name...

Hello.

*waves*

:-l

Merry Christmas, anyone who sees this and celebrates Christmas! :) I got a bike for Christmas (thank god, it's gonna get me places till I get my permit in August), and tried to ride to the park, but hit a curb and scraped my knee. Cried like a five year old on the side of the road until I was able to calm down and ride back. Anyway, merry Christmas!

I would have posted here a long time ago, but I feel like Tumblr has made me too weird for this place.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone. Kisses xoxo

Also do you guys remember that one chick who posted that thread here that kept cursing at us whenever we told her that her language was inappropriate? I remember it sometimes and I laugh.

I've been on Facebook for too long. Kept trying to find the "like" button on here.

*dislike*

Here's praying the mods don't notice/are in a forgiving mood, given that it's been several years (dear lord it's been actual literal years) since I was active here.

Hi again, if you recognize me. Hi anyway, if you don't. 

I remember how this site changed my life, back when I was a freshman (now senior!) in high school. Let's be real: it turned me into a semi-elitist, narcissistic, grammar-obsessed, self-righteous, irritating-as-all-hell person. Maybe it was my true transition into becoming a teenager. 

But don't think, for a single second, that I regret coming here.

This place introduced me to the internet. To Nerdfighteria and gifs and internet debate. It taught me how to write more eloquently and type more quickly. And I made friends here, really great people.

I always enjoyed coming here. I enjoyed debating and making fun of fangirls and laughing about stupid things with my friends. Later, after I was banned, I enjoyed making alt accounts and getting angry at the mods and being a troll. Like I said, I wasn't the best person.

I have a Tumblr now. I love it, but it's really not the same. I don't have Tumblr friends. I used to make friends here by being snarky on a post, but that opportunity isn't quite available over there.

Basically, I miss what this site used to be for me, despite the idiocy I recognize as I look back. I wish it wasn't dead, I wish the oldies and the fangirls and everyone else still posted. Ah, well. 

Thanks for reading my vaguely incoherent ponderings. I'll be going now. See you 'round.

*waves*

Hello.

Hallo, Jacen. How're you?

:-)

*waves*

Just trying to stay afloat. How about you?

Afloat in what? School? Work? Life in general?

Ah, I'm alright. I think I'm getting sick, though, which sucks.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service