The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omigoshHICONTRADICTION =D

I get what you mean - it all sounds very familiar. :)

CODYHICODY

How are you?

Doing really good! I'm up at college now, which is really weird sounding.  There's more work than I thought and ohfrickitscold-er than I thought.  Lots of fun though, I'm having a good time and keeping on top of things.  How're you doing?

Haha, that sounds good. You're in the US, still, right? What part of the country?

I'm a second-semester high school senior now, and I want out so bad. But I'm alright. Only went back last week, so the workload isn't unbearable yet.

Yep, still in the US.  I'm up at Idaho actually, thus the cold-as-frick-ery.

Hang in there! Almost done. =D What are the plans for once high school's done?

*late*

Haha, nice. You like it?

Yep. Hopefully, school in Chicago. Otherwise I'll be in Boston or DC. Yay for urban schools!

*severely late, blaming college*

It's pretty good really! The classes are pretty well done (though the teachers get a little overboard sometimes) and I'm getting to know some good folks around here.  Not much stuff to do but plenty of people to do it with.  Haha!

Well that'll be cool! Good luck! Any ideas what you'll be studying?

*not so late, relatively* I only just noticed your post, though, haha.

As long as the company's good, haha, that sounds pretty swell.

Yeah, thanks! I'll probably end up in either politics or international relations. What about you?

*stops by*

*waves*

Hi there again! *waveback*

:-)

Activity on the Father Thread.

Maybe it's time for another update? 

Well, my life is actually amazing. I am visiting my girlfriend of eight months in February! I'm also applying to an arts school as a motion pictures arts major (I want to be a screenwriter/director). 

I thought I had more to say than this, but I don't. Hope you're all having a nice day/night!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service