The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-)

I am glad you are enjoying yourself.

*Wondering if anyone remembers me* 

o-o

...Probably not.

Hello, goodbye!

So it seems this site has DIED. Not only this thread, but every single other one, too.

P.S. There's like a million more threads that I never knew about, because I was always here. We seem so small compared to the rest of the discussion board o-o

Hello, Alla.

*waves*

I remember you fondly. I am glad to know things are going well for you.

If you do not mind my asking: do you intend to re-enroll in school when your son reaches a certain age?

Mother-threaders go mile high ;-)

I completely forgot about this place! :O

How is everyone? I hope all you lovely people had a great New Year and are doing good. 

Bye!

*waves*

Hello Navs.

Happy Valentine's Day all! -leaves chocolate-

*noms*

:D

Thank you.

Happy birthday, Ashley Greene. 

So an update:

Last night Mara and I decided to stay friends (well more like best friends). Distance is getting hard for both of us even though we are physically together now. But we're gonna meet up again this summer! 

Anyway today it snowed! Mara got this picture:

For those who don't know I'm from Arizona and I don't see snow often so I freaked out. 

One sting is remembered longer than a thousand caresses.

:-/

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service