The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:P 

-It was great! I didn't compete because I won the last one, but I did get to perform! That was fun.

-Poetry and art workshop. I have to work out quite a few details still, but I have a bit. 

Yeah that's true. :( I'm glad you are (mostly) ok though! 

Your hair looks nice.

:-)

-When will you again be qualified to compete?

Thank you! And I can perform in Feb. :) 

I would wish you luck, but since you are so naturally talented it would be unfair to the other competitors to do so.

You're sweet, lol. You should see some of the people that come. They ROCK. 

(It's super cool we're online at the same time. That hasn't happened in ages!)

Am not.

*is evil*

>:D

I could see them if you photograph them and post said pix.

:-P

I miss the days when all our common friends were online together, at the same time, making this thread oh-so-very-difficult to keep up with.

This snow needs to be done already. Walking the dog in it the first day was fun, the 6th day? Not so much.

Ugh! YES! So done.

Of course, when we move the odds that we move somewhere super snowy are higher than warm places...

I just... don't even want to think of that... KAHLUA ME, MITCH

Consider yourself kahlua'd, Gitch.

But only if you share. The almond is my favorite, you know.

Oh snap, y'all Kahlua double-team me, STAT!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service