The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*peeks*

So does TTS look really different or is it just me?

Yes, and it looks terrible, but maybe others like it. 

REALly different.

It's different and it's horrible

Luna, JJ & Dantezgirl,

hey girls..what's up?

I thought it was a default in my screen/computer.....I haven't posted in a  long while....

I miss the mysterious gray background. I guess it's easier to read the text. Maybe it's really trivial to comment on the web page design/colors....but, the grayish/black gave it a edgy feel...now it's generic, mainstream white bread:)

Hey!  Long time no see. I miss you :D 

Hey D Hey JJ miss y'all too! exactly D it's so generic it's laughable. 

Very much agree, lol.  

I don't miss much about 2010. What I do miss are the summer conversations on TTS. 

Anyway, hi to whoever sees this. How are you? Did you have enough water today? Stay hydrated, kids.

:-)
*waves*
Hello, Lady Lunia!
I am quite well hydrated despite having been outdoors all day long, and hope you are too.
I also miss the TTS conversations from 2010...it was a very good summer for me. So good, in fact, that I have not experienced anything nearly as good since, and doubt I ever will.

!!!! Jacen!!!!!

I hope I'm well hydrated. It's freaking hot outside and I've been drinking water like a camel for the last three weeks. 
Honestly, I feel like without TTS I wouldn't have been able to do a lot of the stuff I'm doing now (poetry stuff mostly). So, I'm really grateful for that and I miss it a lot. :( 
Also I changed my avvie on here to something much more recent so yay. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service