The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm great thank you. :D Bit ill, but doing okay. :D
How are you dear?
Aw, that doesn't sound fun. Hope you'll feel a bit better soon. :)
I'm pretty good myself. Hoping that I can go swimming a little later if the weather cooperates. ^.^
No it isn't. It's because I have anaemia so I almost pass out a lot. But thank you. :D
Oh I love swimming. But I haven't been in ages!. . . Only in the sea. :D
I hope the weather stays good for you! :D
Oh really? That stinks. I'll get like that every once in a while, maybe a couple of times a year, but not that frequent. And you're welcome. :) I'm actually supposed to go on vacation at the end of next week with my cousin and family to NC by the beach. I'm really excited. But for now I'll just be swimming in the pool. XD And thanks!
Sophie feels the need to complain that this thread is constantly dead now a-days. >.>
. . .
Silly.
XDDD
WHERE IS EVERYONE?!
-yawns-
Hi there!! How are yaa?
Sorry to butt in as such. But.
KARA!.
How are you? :D
SOPHIE!
I'm reallyyyy good ^_^ I got my Bon Jovi book <33
Youu?
XDD
Ohh. That sounds exciting! He is one very very very cool man! :D
I'm pretty great. I have been a bit ill today. . . I almost passed out a few times and I just don't know why! D: But I am okay!! :D
XDD it's about the band as a whole.. a guy went on their last tour (Lost Highway, I believe) with them, and wrote a book about each of them, and them as a whole.
Awww D: I hope you aren't sick and it passes *nods*
Aww. That sounds good. :D I should buy my mother that. She would love it. She has major crush on Jon Bon Jovi. XDD
*Nods* Me too. My parents think I am anaemic. . . as I have a really low iron level due to being Vegetarian. . . So it could be because of that. Doctor trip is in store. But that is okay. . . My doctor is rather hawt. . . For a middle aged man! XDD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service