The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-late-
Yes, I'm aware it will attract trouble. Like I said it has both good and bad that come with it. But I believe this step should of been taken a long time ago, deleting members and not the thread.
A rotten apple is a rotten apple no matter who's yard it's in. We'll do our best to keep the rotten out while the good apples enjoy the thread.
They won't repeat it, they'll be banned.
*slaps Dooms hand* >:(

Play nicely with the other kiddies.
And those are the ones that will be banned.

Like you say, they'll show themselves.
I's not rotten apple!

And this thread....could there be a more alluring thing? I am admittedly drawn to nearly anything with Katy's little fanged smile. ^-^

Thank you, Katy =]
^This

This is why I'm talking about inconsistency. You know what's going to happen on this thread. If you thought banning individuals would make any difference, you would have done that with the first four or five threads. I'm not asking the moderators to be robots. I'm just saying that it's a little confusing when you make a big deal about "no more anti threads" and then create one.
I'm starting to think that nothing we do for this group will be enough. We decided to make a new thread because the disruption was getting worse, so we thought maybe giving an anti thread back would make you happy, give you a place to talk again, and solve some of the issues. We're absolutely consistent in our efforts to try and keep the site fun and civil. With any job dealing with people, sometimes changing directions is necessary. We're trying to work with people here.
Truthfully? Yes, I do expect some to be banned because it's the same bunch that causes the deletions of the threads every time. But, I no longer feel that it's to anyone's benefit that the good people that gather just to have a good time be punished for the few that cause the trouble.

My goal from the beginning, and I'm talking WAY back was for antis to have a place here. That hasn't changed. I suppose we can look at this as another attempt.
Well, we can't go into a case by case discussion here, but I do understand what you're saying. I'm not sure what you mean by me expecting some will be banned interferes with their time on the site. They still have free will! They have the choice what to post and what not to. But, if it turns out as a case of history repeating itself, then yes, they will be banned. Who's fault will that be? Not mine and not yours. They make their own choices. Just like you have a choice to post here or not, so do they.
I have a question:

Why is this called "The Twilight Saga", a place that is usually described for Twilight/Bella/Edward/Jacob lovers, and yet you allow people who will just diss us.

I am putting this in the lightest tone possible.
*ish answering*

Because everyone has their own opinion and I don't think anyone is trying to diss anyone it's just their opinion. You may take it as an insult or a mere statement.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service