The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't even see the wrong in that word until the word filter started wrongfully filtering words. x3

Exactly! They don't even realize...

A 3.8 is great! :3

I recall you saying you wanted to learn to play the drums a while back, that all sounds really exciting!

And I do hope you get your bunny. XD

Thanks, Lyn. <3 I hope so too!

I covered strawberries in chocolate today. That's one of my favorite things to do, and I think that they came out pretty good. :)  I then went to the mall of shopping and bought absolutely nothing. The lady at Payless did not like that... >_>

Anyway, I'll move on to more important things. I'm very excited for the upcoming Batman movie! Has anyone else made plans to see it? I hope that it comes out good because I've been a fan of the previous films.

Oh yes! My cousin and I have already made plans to watch it the very first day.

I'd rather see Spiderman tbh. I mean, I don't particularly like how they hired an actor who looks like he could be 12 if he wasn't so tall but it seems like a fun movie.

The Amazing Spider-Man is actually pretty good. :)

I'd ask you what your favorite part was, but I haven't seen it yet lol

Just thought I'd post something on the thread. Trying to keep it alive.

What's happening funky party weasels? 

Hey. I resemble that remark

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service