The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^ This. 

I'm glad to hear (Or read) that you're doing well, dearie. <3

Glad to see you were able to overcome some obstacles in life :)

Well, everyone is making long posts here so I figured I'd join in. 

Lets see, lets see...I never really stopped coming on TTS so I can't really figure out where to start. It's not as if I came and chatted here daily but I still check up on the forum every so often. 

It's still depressing, though. Seeing this site deteriorate right in front of us but that seems to have been the cycle. I joined this site when I was 13, I met most of those who I really got to know here during the second half of 9th grade. And now I'm heading into senior year. It crazy, it really is. I'm sad that I don't really speak with most of you much anymore. Most of us have become those "Hey, how's life?" kind of acquaintances. I remember when most of us were like a big family...you laughed, chatted with, opened up to, vented to, or acted goofy with whomever was around. There was a lot of support here. I made many real friends here. It's silly to think some website based on The Twilight Saga would be embedded so deep. Or, I should say the people and times we had here.

On the other hand, this break down happened slowly so I think we all have kind of become accustom to it. And this site could be shut down tomorrow, and apart from the fact I wouldn't be able to look back at posts or PMs, it wouldn't make a difference. The memories will stick. And I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful for you all. 

In an odd sort of way, I think you all helped me grow into a better person. And most of you didn't know, but during the really active days here on TTS, I was going through a rough time in my life. I was sort of...rebuilding it. This was kind of an escape, kinda like the books themselves were. It was a little vacation which all took place behind a screen. You've all helped me in more ways than you may realize. I learned so much, I had a lot of experiences here. And of course, made friends that I hope to keep for a really, really long time. :)

Alright. I think I'm done with the corny part now. XD

Um...a short update about me:

My life is pretty relaxed at the moment. Every piece of my life has weaved itself back together and I have no complaints. Uh...I started a new school during junior year, and that went well. I managed a 4.0 for junior year which I am rather proud of. It's my first year getting straight A's all 4 semester. I've had a social life, and I have more of this weird thing called "a lot more freedom" which I am enjoying. As I said earlier, I am now a senior, so one more year left in high school. Which is awesome and scary all at once. So yeah...life is pretty good. ^-^

I hope you are all doing well. 

With huggles and luffles and stuff,

~Lyn

Psssh..It wasn't even corny! 

4.0!! That's awesome Lyn!! *showers you with confetti and stuff*

I agree with everything that you said. Everyone has become accustomed to it and since most of can still stay in touch one way or another it really ain't all that bad. We know it could be worse but even if this site shuts down, there wouldn't be any major regrets. 

I'm glad to hear about your freedom. Good luck with the senior year! I know you'll manage all A's again. ;)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Glad it wasn't corny. XD

Thank you, thank you. ^-^ <3

These words hold lots of truth.

You'll really taste freedom when you have your own car and a job. To go wherever you want whenever you want and pay for your own stuff is such a great feeling! It's ultimate freedom. Once you start living on your own, no more freedom cause you have bills and stuff to pay. Glad I'm not at that step yet. Enjoy life. #YOLO I know it's overused but the concept still holds true.

I'm excited for those steps. :3 I'm not there just yet, but hopefully I will be soon. I feel like I've grown up a lot recently. It would be nice to have that freedom. The bills and stuff...not so much. :P 

65,399th post!

But only 5,816 views...? o.0

*mind: blown*

Hey. Hey guise. What'd we have a big party for back in the day? 1000 pages? 10,000 pages? 100,000 replies? Better memory...I needs it...*upgrades RAM*

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON.

I don't even recognize that. I think that was during my off season.

Regardless, we should do a party for 6,000 *views*

since it's only 5 away... or whatever view we happen to be at when enough people are around to make it an actual party (even though with the right liquid favors I'm party enough for me....)

>.>

*coughomgI'msoalonecough*

<.<`

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service