The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Counting was so not one of my strong suits yesterday... 6,000-5,955=45, Alice >.<`

Though, now we're only 25 away >.>

*ignites red-bladed lightsaber*

*senses no other presences*

*feels disappointment*

*closes down weapon*

*wanders aimlessly around interWebz*

Bye Jacen

...is that you, Maria?

o.O

Yes sir!

Hi guys! :) 

My favorite hometown band just officially broke up... I'm sad they won't be making anymore awesome music, but it goes deeper than that. Between them and my best friend they're what got me up, out of the house, and rediscovering who I was after having lost myself for a while many moons ago. I saw them SO MANY times, made SO MANY amazing memories, and ended up making some spectacular new friends through their shows.

I know they're only doing it because it's for the better for them, they're all going to move on to bigger and better things, but I can't help but be crushed a little inside. Though I haven't lived in my hometown (or state) for over four years now, the dissolving of the band marks absolutely the ending of a truly epic chapter in my life, and that's a pretty hefty revelation that I feel the need to whine about in as many different internet communities as possible.

I haven't been on this site in over a year now I think... Couldn't even remember the password to my old account. Going back through some of that stuff....good God I was immature. So much has changed since I've been here.

It seems everyone is sharing what has happened since TTS, so I guess I shall as well.

Well. By no means am I any more mature than I used to be..okay, that's a lie, I know a bit more about the world, but I'm still a stupid teenager, of course. I'm gonna be 17 soon. But this stupid teenager finally has friends, like, real life friends! I found a few really good friends this year, thank God. A couple turned out to be...names I can't call them here, but there's a few who I love to death. I'm still really good friends with a couple of ya from here, not so sure about the others, but hey, that's a topic for another day.

While I'm discussing people, I'm still forever alone. \m/ I don't really care THAT much though. I do but I don't. Mehh anyway moving on. I've basically generally come out as gay (not to my parents, RUN), so, that just makes life more difficult. 

I feel like I'm telling my life story here. Anyway, uhm, I've been sucked MORE into music and into multiple fandoms like Superwholock+manymanymanyothers. Tumblr helped me with that. Basically, half the time I want to be out hanging out with my few friends, the other half I want to be comfy in bed with tea and my laptop blogging about God knows what. It's a hard life, man.

Right now life is pretty moderate. Half of it is going fantastically (I'm going to see Evanescence, Halestorm, Cavo, Chevelle, and New Medicine in two days, AHHH) and the other half is going terribly wrong. But it balances pretty well.

I think this post has gone entirely long enough. I miss some of you guys, but I'm too shy to start a conversation, so, I'll just sit in my little corner of Tumblr/Facebook and if you ever feel the desire for some odd reason to talk to me, then feel free. <3

Oh hey and just to add onto the end because I'm proud of myself and feel the need to brag, I managed a 4 on an AP US History test I was sure I would fail.

And that's all, folks! Bye bye, dears.

*waves*

Hello, Kara.

I'm super proud and happy of this post :)

I love how I started a trend of telling our life stories since TTS started dying...GO ME! xD

You're a trendsetter, Kaze.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service