The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O_O

Did you actually come here or are my eyes deceiving me? 

Hello to you too!

So glad to hear about you and your boyfriend! And OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! 

Miss you! <3

O-O

Wow!

Congratulations!

ZOMG!

Congrats, dearie. ^-^

Wishing you all the best. <3

This site is still running? :O

I shouldn't really be surprised but I completely forgot about it. I think Luna and Jacen are the only two antis still hanging around here. Good to see that someone is at least keeping this thread alive. 

As for me, well, life has been boring, busy and then some. I hate the job I'm in but don't have many other options to do anything about it. The only thing I look forward to these days is a weekend, during which I stay cooped up in my room catching up with my favorite TV shows. :)

I don't get to read much which is and will always be a bummer but eh..I'm alive. Not happy but alive. 

I've learned how to cook and even though I can't claim to be great at it, I think it's good for a beginner. 

Other than that? Hmmm.. *strums lips*

Did anyone watch the G.I.Joe sequel? The one with Dwayne Johnson? If yes, what did you think? If no, don't bother.. especially not in 3D. 

Oh and anyone stoked to see Iron Man 3? I know that I am! xD

Pheww.. Anyways, for anyone still lurking around here, Hi! Hope I could talk to you guys more. Mwaah!  

*waves*

Hello, Navdha!

I watched G.I.Joe: Retaliation in 3D...and want my money back. Don't get me wrong, it did not suck, but I would not have paid to see it in 3D, nor even in a theater, if I had known what I was getting myself in for. I loved the first one, and wish I had seen it a theater. The new one, though...was good, but I did not like it nearly as much as I liked the first one. Also, they really did not make much use of the third dimension, except for maybe 4 times. Wish I had waited for the DVD release to see it.

Before it started, a trailer for Iron Man 3 played...it looks FREAKING AWESOME! As did the trailer for The Wolverine.

Heeeeeyyy Jacen!

I actually dozed off while watching it. :/ 

I don't normally doze off but G.I.Joe: Retaliation was just that slow for me. The only scene worth a 3D watch was when the tungsten rod is dropped off to destroy London? Did I mention that right? 

I wish I got my money back too. The first one was worth watching in the theaters. This one though? Naah..I don't even remember the ending. Lol. What I do remember is that I couldn't comprehend that Channing Tatum was just..gone. I remember feeling tricked.

I saw the trailer for Iron Man 3 before the movie too! xD

And that movie was just amazing! Loooooved it! Robert Downey Jr. is just brilliant as Tony Stark. As for Wolverine, again waste of money. I thought it was a complete waste. Wish I had watched anything other than that crap. 

How did you like Iron Man? Did you watch Wolverine?

Heyo friends!

I have had a super duper busy weekend. Saturday was the Youth Slam Poetry Championships! I made it to the final round but did not place, however it was SO MUCH FUN! I signed my very first autograph, was asked to perform a poem at a festival (which I can't go to D:), and just had an all around fun time! I hope you all are doing well. :) 

Here's a picture with me and my new poet friends (I'm in the front row, second to last from right)

I'm really proud and excited for you, Luna. :)

Q: How do you get your lawn to stay...well...green?

A: *shrugs soulders*  ...paint. JUST kidding! XD

Paint... That is what I am missing.  I knew it was something. :D 

>:D

Hi peoplez! :D *Glomp*

(Or no peoplez, if no one reads this. XD)

So...we're all discussing our lives, yes?

Well, lets see...

I have a grand total of 18 days left of high school. Which is scary and exciting and sad and satisfying all at once. Once that's all set I plan to go to a local community college for my first two years, and then finishing up my bachelors in Biology at UCF.

Apart from that, I'm going to Gradbash (The senior class at my high school as well as others go to Universal for the night) tonight. Which should be fun. Um...prom was about two weeks ago. That was a really great night. :) I have a final chorus concert (Oh my gosh! That's going to hurt. :( ) as well as piano recital in a couple of weeks.

Ever since I turned 18, I've had more freedom and stuff. Which is another thing that was pretty awesome. It seems social lives don't suck after all. :P

So nothing huge has happened in my life, but it has been good.

I hope everyone has been good as well. <3

With huggles and luffles and stuff,

~Lyn

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service