The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:D

*is thoroughly unsurprised*

Congratulations.

Oh my, I've only just realised how much I've missed all this! I have started re-reading all the twilight books again (17th time now anyone???) and although my opinions have changed and I'm older so I notice flaws and thigs I didn't before, getting back into Twilight is like falling into my own bed after what feels like years away (I guess I would know too - I do go to boarding school) I was around for the "Glory Days" and also for the epic summer of 2010, and they truly were magical; I learnt so much not only about the novels but myself and the world around me too. This sight really helped me find my feet and discovered the person that I am today. For that, I am always thankful. 

Also, does anybody know if it is still possible to access really old threads, and if so, how do I do it? 

Easiest way is to peruse your own discussion history; if the thread still exists, that is.

:-/

MANY are now gone.

Does anyone else realize how amazing and addicting American Horror Story: Coven is?
No? Is it just me? 

I'M SO WITH YOU. I'm so into Coven right now it's not even funny. 

THERE ARE ONLY FIVE DISCUSSIONS IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION NOW.

I'm honestly about to cry do you guys remember when there were over 100?

Yes, I do.

Wow...5 topics in the Off-Topic section. Hmm. How things change, hu?

I decided to visit, though I suppose there isn't much that I am paying one to.

I just wanted to say hello, I miss you guys, and I hope you are all doing well. I really do. <3

As for myself, well, I haven't been on in about half a year. My senior year hadn't finished yet. Now I am a couple of weeks away from finishing my first semester of college. I'm hoping to keep the my 4.0 until then, so I can complete the semester satisfied.

Uuumm...I guess I'm pretty satisfied with my life as a whole right now. College is good, I've had an active social life, my boyfriend and I have been together for about 6 months now. A wildlife refuge is opening up near my home, so all I need is a vaccine and I can intern there, which I am excited about. :)

But yeah, overall I am very happy right now. So I hope everyone here...or those who were here, are as well.

With huggles and luffles and stuffs,

~Lyn

*waves*

Hello, Lynette.

Glad to hear you are doing so well, and totally unsurprised.

4.0 also does not surprise in the least. Keep up the good work.

Dropping in, keeping this thread alive. Hi guys.

:-)

Hello, Lady Lunia.

*waves*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service