The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roaming around in mah PJ's, trying to find the energy to write a new book.

You? :)
Mkay, well I should probably head off for tonight. Goodnight, lovely peoples! *waves and sprinkles luffles around*

Oh and Elle, we're going to continue getting that money for those llamas...we're the only hope they've got so they can have their delicious berries and awesome music. XD
G'night!! Sweet dreams!
Hahah. We'll have to find out if we have enough once we get to the berry shop. Although, if we don't have enough money then I think that idea could work. :D Well goodnight my dear llama buddy!
Night!!! *luffles* One year until Part 2.In 3 minutes time.
Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
I WOULD SWALLOW MY PRIDE, I WOULD CHOKE ON THE RHINDS(sp?), BUT THE LACK THEREOF WOULD LEAVE ME EMPTY INSIDE. I WOULD SWALLOW MY DOUBT, TURN IT INSIDE OUT, FIND NOTHIN BUT FAITH IN NOTHIN!
Allysin!!
LYNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Too bad you caught me right as I'm leaving... Lol
Imma go talk to strangers on omegle.
BAI!
:D
:(
*Ish hurt*
You're...you're leaving me for a strange?

Have fun! ^-^
Lol. Yeahhhh it's boring here. Lol. I love talking to strangers. They can be so intense sometimes o.o if you have MSN I can talk to you there?
I do not. :(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service