The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww then I guess I'll catch ya later :P
YESSSSSSSS!!!
I love Eve 6 <3
HOLY SHIZZLE PUFFS there's ONE YEAR until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 *squees and then cries and then laughs and then freaks out* OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMG *uses more caps lock and squees some more in her head b/c she doens't want to kill anybody's eyes today*

Good Morning by the way!!
XD Morning!! D: One year D:
T'will be ok.*breathes* Ok wow.
Hahaha Hi King Caz
Leavin.Nice talkin to you caz...but my squeeee power is runnin out.LOLHave a fabtastical day/morning/night!! *waves*
Of course.
You as well Caz Do kings sleep?! O.o
You is definatley unique. =D

Tis good to sleep sometimes. Hahahaha
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *spazzes* Okay, I really must be off, but I luffles this!!!!! Yay. <333333333333 Goodnight....well good morning....XD

HOLY SHIZZLE PUFFS... Gosh do I luffles you missy. :D *breathes deeply and runs off to sleep*
Hahahahaha I know!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Same for me! Good morning!!! XD

LOL.What?! (I thought you would like that LOL it's so me like)Hahahaha luffles you to! *trys unsucessfully to breathe deeply* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep *spazzes* <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
*Freaks out as well* !!!!!!!!!!

Good morning. ^.^

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service