The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say mere statement. Your username, however, bothers me just a tad.
*shrugs* I like Twilight.
That's nice. You're only the second person that has openly said that, congrats.
No, I scratch my. . . head and shrug it off. Then, I start to make a snappy comeback but decide against it.
I know, I know. But, now you have to just imagine what I was a bout to say because I will ne'er tell.
Probably something about fruit looping somebody. Because he has a sudden urge to fruit loop his annoying neighbor. XD
XD

I know, he's stupid. . .
Oo, ouch. He just got burned! XDD
The goals haven't changed, not sure what you're referring to.

You're welcome to not have anything to do with this thread if you don't care for it.

If people get banned on this thread, then so be it. That's their problem, not yours.

Play both sides? Not sure what you mean there.
First of all, I don't appreciate the snide remarks, so keep them to yourself.

I have never, ever said the antis were unwelcome here. In fact, I've always told fans that were being abusive to knock it off. I don't play "sides". I dislike the trouble makers, that has never changed. I talk out against them, not all antis. The trolls, the disruptive users, they're the ones who aren't welcome.
Right, just quoting.

Trying to explain things to you has never amounted to anything good. You and I don't have anything else to say to each other. Take care, Lamp.
Yes, and as you know we have plenty of screen caps too.

You can disagree all you want. The intention for this thread came from a good place FOR the members.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service