The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know never got the chance to watch the....

The first was awesome, despite it's overabundance of import cars. Starred Walker, Brewster, Diesel, and Michelle Rodriguez

The second (2Fast 2Furious) was almost as good story-wise, but had way cooler cars (I love American muscle cars). Only Walker returned, but Tyrese Gibson did well in it.

The third (Tokyo Drift) had none of the orignal stars in it (except in a cameo), and was mostly set in Tokyo...so it had very few muscle cars.

The fourth, though...I loved it. Walker, Brewster, and Diesel came back for it.

So, yeah, I think the 5th will kick ass.

Hmmm, I shall have to watch them someday. : )

Oh, yeah: Tyrese Gibson is also returning in the new one.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is in it, too.

Oooh, that sounds interesting. : )
Guys, even when I'm super jubilant and happy, how do I manage to think things like "I don't deserve this bleh why can't somebody in, like, Haiti or something have this awesome sandwich and MacBook? I mean really, I suck."

The sandwich didn't taste very good after that. :/

Quit sabotaging(sp?) your own happiness.

You deserve the sammich, gimme the MacBook, though.  ;D

Waaaaaaay easier said than done, Jacen. I try, I really do. :/ And fail.

*shrugs*

Ya gotta try, though.

Good night you beautiful people. <3

D:

*is not beautiful*

>.>

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service