The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arjiii!
*glomp*

Hi, Navs. :D

How have you been? You are gonna graduate in the next semester right?

I've been everything but good. >.>
Yes! Finally!! You back home on sem break?
Hey, I never got the chance to ask. How was that event you were working on back in October? How has everything been for you?

Yep, I am on a sem break right now, but its gonna end in a week. :-/

What are you planning for after graduation?

It went great! It was inaugurated by Narendra Modi and we got a nice footfall for the subsequent two days. XD

Its been kinda okay. I have been in a terrible mood for a week now, for absolutely no reason. So today I decided to tell myself to stop being such a brat and lighten up. XD

Our final exams end on 28th. And our college reopens on 9th. :/
These people don't have any idea about what we go through. Only 1 week doesn't even count as any relaxation time.

Well, i got placed in TCS. Also, i've appeared for CAT. So if i don't get a good college for MBA, then its job for a couple of years before MBA. I'm appearing for elitmus test this Jan. If i get a good score i can appear for interviews in other big software companies. A lot of ifs though. -.-

oooh! That sounds great. It must've been one hell of an experience.

Teenage angst?? XD
Hope you're lightened up by now. You wouldn't wanna waste your break 'cause of a crappy mood.

Any plans for Christmas and New year?

So I've started watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Wowzers. Kyubey's just as creepy as everyone says he is OnO.

Last year, around this time, this place used to be so active and now..?? 

*sighs*

Some of us dinosaurs are still around, but I do believe that TTS's glory days are long gone. 

"Long gone" is a major understatement.

If someone can pass me a thesaurus, then, I'll think of something more appropriate....>.>

Atleast a few of us are still around. I just hope that some of those groups survived. :3

So....

It's New Year's eve.. Happy New Year to each one of you. Hope this coming year turns out to be great for you and better than 2011 was.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service