The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 17453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always thought it'd be cool to be a director! I even wrote little movies in my head sometimes haha. Good luck :)

Not sure how many of you guys had contacts with people over there, but the Max-Dan-Wiz forums seem to have shut down for good. Those of you who weren't involved, I think you'd be bemused to know that the Anti population managed to outlive the forum.

Best of continued luck to you guys over here,

EndOf

I know. There's no forum.

http://jamespattersonya.com/forum

Try it, nothing happens.

Wow, so many faces I don't recognize on here...truth be told, I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for a bookmark on an old laptop I'm using. It's pretty crazy everything that's happened to me since the last time I posted here only six months ago. I miss some of you guys. A lot. There are so many face I still recognize that I haven't talked to in so long. I hope you guys are all doing well! Things have been pretty damn incredible since the last time I was here. Weirdly so, too.

Actually, I just got home from a Marilyn Manson show, which was the most amazing thing of my life, and Ohayocon was this weekend...my God I love anime cons. Both things were amazing. Just an icing on the cake of how things have been going. Junior year has been going really well. AP Chem is absolutely killing me, but I'm mustering through it with a solid B for the first semester! But my other classes are going well, and I'm finally actually having to work hard at an English class. Yay, AP Lit, right? It's not so bad, though, I'm enjoying it.

I've made a couple new friends this year, a couple great people. And guess what? I'm not forever alone after all! I have a gorgeous girlfriend who I've been with for only about two months now, but it's been the best two months I've had in a long time. (: I swear, things have just been going up since we started dating. It's been absolutely amazing, and I look forward to the future.

Well, that's the good of my life in a nutshell for the past couple months. Again, I hope you're all doing well. (:

:-)

*waves*

I am glad things are going well for you, Kara!

Wow.

Does nobody have anything to say?

:-/

I haven't had much to say lately, but I guess I'll post. 

Everything is going extremely well. I have a 4.0 GPA, I'm going to a slam poetry event in June where I'll be working with one of my absolute favorite poets, and I'm visiting my girlfriend in a little over two weeks! How are you, Jacen? 

EDIT: Oh, and I finally changed my avie. It isn't a recent picture (my most recent hair color was blue), but I like it. 

:-)

Hello, Luna.

*waves*

Congratulations on the 4.0, you should be proud of yourself, that takes a lot of intelligence and dedication.

What exactly is a slam poetry event? I have heard of them, but am unclear of the actual literal definition, having never attended one.

Are you traveling to her, she to you, or are you meeting somewhere in the middle?

Is that a birdcage you are looking at in your new avie?

Ee thank you! I've never had a 4.0, so I'm quite happy. 

Well I wouldn't be able to give the best definition, but it's basically where you (usually) memorize a poem, perform it, and ta da. There is a lot more to it, but I'm the worst at describing things. 

Here is a video of the poet I'm talking about who is amazing and super sweet. (Do you still not trust YouTube)

I'm traveling to her, the day after my birthday! She has a week off for school and my schedule's been pretty flexible with online school, so I'm visiting her then. :3 Super excited. But it's a little weird because I know pretty much exactly when my first kiss will be. February 18th, around 5:30 PM EST, in the Boston Airport. It's just strange to me I'll get off that plane and my first kiss will basically be there. So I'm nervous, but excited!

Indeed it is. It was part of a conceptual self-portrait project I did for a while. 

So...having fun?

YES! I'm with her now and we're chillin'. Here have a picture of us being cute. 

Oh yeah and she's a good kisser ok. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service