The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always want to update this thread on what's going on in my life even though not many people come on here anymore. So I'm basically just talking to this thread. 

So, thread, I started a writing zine (self published magazine), and it's going much better than expected. I got all the submissions I needed in under 24 hours, and now I'm getting it all down on paper. If anyone does look at this thread and wants a copy, they're free, and I'll let ya know. 

Anyway, hi. I'm going to the mall with a friend now. Bye! 

:-)

Hello.

*waves*

I would be interested in an e-copy. Still got my e-mail address?

I do! I'll email it to ya. :) 

Anyone still alive and kicking around on the anti-side? Or did they finally get around to banning us all?

Very few bannings. Most people just...drifted away.

:-(

I remember you, from way back when.

Wow, so is there anyone still on these forums? Or is it dead all around?

Thank you, I remember you as well.

Barely anyone posts regularly, but many members stop by once in a great while.

It reminds me of a ghost town.

:-/

It's actually kind of creepy.

What's kept you here for so long?

*shrugs shoulders*

I dunno. Nostalgia? This site used to be awesome.

So I'm kind of full of good news lately.

I participated in a poetry slam last weekend and I placed third. And... it was amazing. I made great friends and I'm going to the Championships in April. 

Anyway, a lot of you have really supported me in my writing (especially Jacen), so I thought I'd share. 

:D

Congratulations, Lady Lunia!

Your success does not surprise me in the slightest bit.

Thank you! To be honest it kind of surprised me, everyone was so freakin' talented there. But it was lovely. Thank you. :3 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service