The Twilight Saga

Ok guys and gals of the anti persuasion, here is your place to gather and do your thing. 

You all know the rules and you all know what got the other anti threads deleted.  Please, let's all be cool here and not go down that road again.  If you decide to travel that road once more, we won't be punishing the thread by deletion, we'll simply ban the member. 

Don't claim you haven't been warned!  This is the warning.

Views: 16326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Procrastination is deadly, hu?

Regardless, I'm glad to hear youre doing well for the most part. ^-^

So, the last Twilight movie is in stores now. Craze over. Hopefully this site does not get closed too soon.

:-/ 

If you ride like lightning, you will crash like thunder. 

I KNOW WHAT THIS IS FROM BUT I CAN'T EMEMBER IT IT'S KILLING ME.

I believe it's Ray Liotta who says something very similar in his upcoming film costarring Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, and Eva Mendes.

Relax.

Breathe.

Your caps lock hurt my eyes.

:-P      

Ah yes that's it! Sorry. :P 

XD

Think nothing of it.

I recently started talking to a girl I've known for around a year and a half more, and I think I might um... like her?? 

She's so cute and likes the same music as me and is actually the one who got me into slam poetry. She does however live about 2000 miles away, but in an area of Pennsylvania where I have friends, so if by some miracle we did get together I'd have a place to stay and stuff. 

I just wanted to tell someone about her (or a forum). 

Aww. That's cute. :3

Hmm?

What?

James McAvoy and Rosario Dawson? Trance?

Of course I shall watch that movie!

:-)

Hello all :-)

its been 8 months since ive been on here!! i used to LIVE on here.  Anyway...an update is needed right?!

Well first of all me and the bloke are going strong XD my children are ge

tting on well at school aaaaaaaand there is a mini vampi growing in my belly XDDDDD i am very happy and feel blessed! Again i want to thank you guys for being there for me. 

sorry my kindle is being weird.

i miss you guys trilllions

luffles 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service