The Twilight Saga

Assassin

When Edward leaves Bella she becomes depressed and hangs with the wrong crowd. Division finds her and trains her to be the best. What happens when it turns out that the Volturi are the leaders of Division.... Hang on for the ride...

Chapters:

Chapter 1: Comment Page -2

Chapter 2: Comment Page -6

Chapter 3: Comment Page -11

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get your myspace counter

Views: 334

Replies to This Discussion

i luv it go nikita go bella!!:)
lol! :))

Chapter 2

I walked into the room. Amanda had already had her chance and it was rare to see someone who could resist her cunning and mysterious personality. She flipped her bangs to the side. Her red hair flowing as she walked briskly away from me.

We have had a rocky relationship since I killed her terrorist son and stopped him from blowing up the Pentagon.

I was still searching for her husband who conveniently disappeared after the almost explosion.

We could trust her but not in the area of her family. She was a descendant from Percy. He was her grandfather, but Division looked the other way and by that I mean that Michael and Nikita decided to look the other way.

She was an asset and we needed her.

I walked into the interrogation room to find a beautiful woman sitting on the metal chair. She was a dark beauty and might be looked upon except that all recruits were beautiful. You have to accept the fact that beauty doesn’t affect you as much after you see our ladies and men who come here.

I looked at her file.

It said her name was Gianni Perihelia.

I smiled at her using my soft side.

“Your name is Gianni?” I asked.

I could see the fear in her eyes. She thought we were going to hurt her. I outstretched my hand and she recoiled from it.

I smiled at her softly.

“I won’t hurt you.”

She looked at me as if she didn’t believe me.

“Okay why don’t we start with the basics? My name is Isabella but I like to be called Bella. How about you?”

“My name is Gianni but I am called Ginny.” A heavy Italian accent was produced by her voice.

“Okay Ginny….” I looked over her file. “You lived in a small village. Is that right?”

“Why don’t you just ask if I know who used to run this program?” Her voice was sharp and rude.

“Straight to the point I see…” I nodded.

“Fine… Tell me who it is.” I ordered.

“I can’t tell you.” She replied.

“Look,” I leaned in close, “I don’t have all day. Give me a name and we can start from there.”

She seemed to be debating whether to tell me who.

I sat up.

“Wait! Wait! I’ll give you the name! I’ll give you the name!”

I looked at her patiently.

“The Volturi.”

I froze, my muscles locking in place. I felt the familiar pain but it was ignored as I remembered who the Volturi were. This wasn’t good.

I walked out of the room and into OPS Center. Our computer geek was working our hacks and I walked the familiar path towards Nikita’s office.

I knocked and entered. She saw me and I walked through the motion sensitive glass doors.

“I know who was giving money to the old Division.”

She blinked surprised.

“Who?” she asked.

“It’s a long story…” How do you tell your boss about vampires…?

“I’m sure I can keep up,” she replied.

I cringed at the familiar phrase.

“The Volturi,” I answered.

She blinked again.

“The vampires?” she asked.

I looked at her in shock. “You know them.”

She smiled. “Bella I am the boss….”

“Oh,” I wasn’t sure how to reply.

She laughed, “Actually I was about to have a meeting with one of the covens… I was about to invite you to join me but you came in first…” she smiled.

“Who exactly?” I asked.

“You’ll see.”

I followed her towards our meeting room. The glass windows were shut tight. She opened the door and I saw 7 pairs of gold eyes flash towards us.

OMG! Was my only thought.
thx :))
omg i luv your story can u update me
I will:))
thx
Love it of course
i knew it was the cullens.
very soon :))
omg 7 that includes Edward YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:)))
i know :))

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service