The Twilight Saga

Okay, this is a little awkward! Okay, very awkward! But I just have to ask!

I was talking to a friend of mine. She is a Twilight Fan, too, and she posed this really awkward, but well-deserving question. So I decided to create this discussion to ask you guys what you think, because honestly I have no answer whatsoever.

So here is my question: Vampires are frozen in time, right? So their bodily functions are virtually non-existent. They don't eat so they don't digest, they can't produce tears, they don't 'visit the bathroom' and so on. So, how was Bella able to conceive a child? I mean, isn't the production of semen one of those bodily functions?

I hope you have an answer because no matter how many times I've thought this over I still come up empty!

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!!!! Or maybe "Because I could!"
bella was able to concieve a child because she was still human and her systems were still normal and functioning.. remember when Bella said that Charlie Chaplin had his son even in his seventies? same goes for Edward 'coz guys don't have stuff like meno-p or something.
Actually I think they do, but it's different than it is in women and occurs much later! I could be wrong, I'm not a doctor.
oh, trust me they do!!! my step father has hot flashes and mood swings all the time. they just don't have to carry the baby so it doesn't matter to a man's body.
Good point!
..................no comment

OMG TMI

{oh my god to much information} :( SCARED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!
Hahaa, Pretty Good Question Tbh,. :)
NO NO NO when bella was having the child she was in the prosses of turning not turnd she was drinking blood for the baby not 4 her and didnt she have a c section any way xx

LOL TMI GOOD POINT

Sorry, but I have a question. Don't get me wrong, but I don't see how this answers my question. What does Bella drinking blood for the baby has to do with how was Edward able to get her pregnant?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service