The Twilight Saga

This is a story about bella as a baby and the Cullens find her in a car crash with her mom.
Photobucket
a very big thanks to the people that made these banners!!!
Photobucket

Chpt.1 Edward's p.o.v.

Emmet, Jasper, and i are going hunting today. I went downstairs and asked them if they were ready to go. They both said "yes" and then i asked "do you want to race to the river?" Of course Emmet said "YEAH!" and Jasper said "sure." As soon as he finished i started running towards the river and Emmet said"no fair, you got a head start!!!" I laughed and in seconds i was at the river. Emmet and Jasper got there and Emmet said "i would've won but you got a head start!" I then sarcastically said "sure you would have."

When we got done arguing we all jumped over the river and let our vampire sences take over. I smelled some elk and deer about 3 miles into the forest. I was running towards them when i heard crying. I let my ears lead me to where the sound was and when i was right next to the crying sound i opened my eyes and saw that it was a woman in a car with her baby in the back seat. The front end of the car was destroyed by the tree that they hit. I could barely hear the mom's heart beat, but i could hear the baby's. I knew the mom was going to die so i was going to help the baby. I opened the back seat door when i heard a faint wispering noise. It was the woman in the front seat.

She said " please take care of my baby." After she said that her heart stopped and i knew that she was dead.

Views: 760

Replies to This Discussion

i love this story keep writing
im writing more right now
i love it!!! plz post soon!!
chpt. 4
Edward's p.o.v.

*Morning*

She woke up at 8:30 and she uncovered herself and crawled over to me. she layed down right beside me and started to mess with my hair. I heard her stomach grumble and i scooped her up in my arms and took her downstairs. When i was walking down the stairs i noticed her messing with her hair.

I asked alice for a hair brush and went over to sit on the couch. i sat bella infront of me and started to brush her hair. She relaxed and i could tell that she liked to have her hair brushed.
I left her downstairs with alice and went upstairs to change clothes.

when i was done changing clothes i went downstairs and saw that Alice was trying to get bella to talk.I went over said my name and bella repeated it.She had the cutest voice! it sounded like bells.
I reached my hand out for her and she walked over to me and jumped into my arms.
im gonna post more in a little bit!!!
im glad you like it!!!
im going to post more soon!!!
aaaaaaawwwwww that was sooooo cute!!!
Plz post more like...
NOW!!!!!
thanks everybody for all of the great comments!!!
ill post more tomorrow!!!
love it keep me updated please
ok
OMG AWESOME STORY. PLZ KEEP ME UPDATED
ok

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service