The Twilight Saga

Mandy is a girl that was engage to be married to a boy name Mitch. They been dating for two years at the time. Then he up and left with out a word. She was destroyed after that.

Mitch is a werewolf he almost took his fiancé's head off when she ask could they go to the movies. He could not take that risk. So he left for 4 long years now he come back wanting her back. He watched her for days from afar till one day she did not go to work and when he found here she was in the woods covered in blood half dead

Mandy: Tonks

Mitch:ME

and you can make ppl from there wolf or human plz

Carter Light  Mandy best friend 

Carly Ann wolf

Shay Burris wolf

Views: 1037

Replies to This Discussion

please join

do the replies have to be long cause im not that good with long replies but i would like to play mandy

not to long just one or 2 line or what you can I am not good either I just want to have fun if you still want her you can have her

thanks i still want to be her

ok well if you want to start then we can ppl can join as we go you want to start or me

Can I make a character?

sure I was going to start but the girl left I think idk for sure lol but I am sure she will be back. make as many as you think you can play if there wolf there in his pack if not then there her human friends but we can start and add her in when she get on if that ok

Renesmee doesn't really pay a lot of attention, she has a lot of roleplays as well. But okay, give me a minute to figure out names and pics. I like pics.

ok well we are waiting on you

im back 

good let me get this other girl to see who she wanted to add then we will start will you plz take my friend request

worrining though if you are not here some since it a main part ill have to give it away but I will worn you first can you handle it

ok

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service