The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2759

Replies to This Discussion

Oh sweet Aro, how nice of you to allow them to leave with no strings attached...NOT. I know you're up to something. I have to know what it is. Aro, will you be so kind as to tell me your plans? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Who came up with these sites where we have to wait for the next chapter? Hahahaha, just a bit of humor or...I think anyway, LOL.

Seriously though, Carlisle is hiding his shattered heart for his son. I feel so sad for him. Alice cannot be taking this so lightly. Ooh, I wouldn't want to be in front of her path right now. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

Delilah

You will have to wait and find out what will be going on when Aro does seem to have more then one agenda and if Jane will be back in the plot as well :). And yeah You will also see more reactions from Alice, Carlisle as well as the story goes on.

Ahaha I have no idea, that actually made me laugh :)

I love the new painted banner!

Banner is made by Rachel

Love it!  this story is great!  Can't wait to read your next update! Please post again soon : -

)

Chapter 7~Forks

Benjamin's Pov:

Me and Bella grabbed our stuff and we walked out with Carlisle and got into his car. Bella sat at the front. She sighed and leaned her head back against the seat

Are you okay? I thought to her. I was allowed to speak to her in her mind if her shield was down and her shield was down, even if she did not sense it, she controlled her shield well.

Yeah, I think so, Just bit worried about this I guess. Her thought was rather soft in my head, like a soft whisper, it made me smile, her thought sounded so tender like her when she spoke.

Don't worry, I am sure things will be fine. I thought to her and squeezed her shouler softly and she just nodded at me and smiled at me softly. Her smile was so beautiful, so warm, just so elegant. It made me smile, everything about her made my life worth living. She was worth living for. The past 10 years of my Vampire life being stuck at 20 seemed dull and black, but when she stepped into my life, it was all colour full and more cheerful, it was like I and my life had a purpose again. I did not want to lose her. Never. I wanted to make her happy, make sure she is safe and loved and hold her in my arms forever and always. When she was in my arms, it felt natural, it was right. No one and nothing could ever take that away from me. not now and not ever.  It took a few hours to get to forks, Carlisle pulled outside his house and he looked at Bella. "I am going to go inside and talk to my family, okay, when you get inside with Ben, we'll try and explain a few things to you"

Bella nodded "Okay" she said as Me and her stood out of the car, we looked at the sky and it started to pour down raining. In Italy it was warm and sunny but here it was raining, well I guess that's the typical weather in Forks for you. 

I looked at Bella and I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms round her shoulder and I could just about make out the voices inside and the conversation, it went a little something on the lines of this;

"I have Bella and Ben outside" It was Carlisle's voice, deep and distinctive even through the door "But I warn you, Bella has lost her memory with her change of being a Vampire so don't do anything you, Alice" 

I heard whine "But I missed her" a voice said, Alice I think

"I know you do, just get to know her again, and Ben to, they seemed attached" Carlisle said

"How attached?" a deep voice said, I was not sure if that was Emmett or Jasper but then I heard a groan which I could tell was  Rosalie's by the way she ended it with a snort. 

"You will see, just don't judge them" He said

"We wont" a bunch of voice said at the same time. It went silent and in a flash Carlisle was back outside with us and he let us into the house.

We walked into the living room where everyone stood by each other, everyone tried to smile but Rosalie seemed to have a bit of a smirk on her face "This is my family, my wife Esme" Carlisle said "And our kids Jasper, Alice, Emmett and Rosalie"  He said and looked at Bella and smiled softly.

Esme shook Bella's hand softly "It's nice to meet you dear" she said

Bella smiled softly "It's lovely to meet you too Esme, you have a lovely home" Bella said as she smiled softly. I nodded at that comment and smiled at Esme who smiled back warmly.

Alice smiled at Bella "How was your journey?" she asked

"Long" Bella said and winced a little, I looked at her. maybe she was thirsty again. Well we'd go hunting later. I guess.

Bella looked at them "Carlisle said, you all wanted to explain something to me" she said, her voice seemed a bit shaky as if she was unsure of this, of what she was saying and afraid of what was to come.

Esme looked at Bella "Yes, well...we knew you when you were a human dear. You used to be with our son Edward" she said "But when you got attacked and changed you lost your memory"

"Oh" Bella said as she looked at me with a frown. I kissed her head and sighed holding her close. I was not mad at her and I could tell this was hard on her.

"Can we just pretend we don't know each other? I mean for my benefit, since I can't remember you or what happened to me when I was human?" Bella said as she looked at them, hope in her eyes that they would agree to this request.

"Of course we can" Carlisle said with Esme and smiled. "Come on, I'll show you to your room then we can go hunting, it seems you need to hunt and so does Ben" Esme said and she walked up the stairs with us and showed us to a spare room, our bags were there already. 

I smiled at Esme "Thank you ever so much for this Esme" I said

Esme smiled at me and she patted my shoulder "No worries Ben, it's good to have you and Bella, here, nice and safe" she said "I'll be downstairs with the others" she said and left.

I looked at Bella "You okay?" I asked

"Do they expect me to get on with them like I did before?" She asked as she looked at me.

I wrapped my arms round her holding her close to me "No, Of course not Bells" I said and kissed her forehead lightly "I am sure they don't. they know it's hard for you at the moment, with the memory loss and everything, so I am sure they won't do anything to make you uncomfortable or make you think that you should just pick up from before" I said and kissed her cheek "Come on" I said and took her hand in mine and we walked down back to the others. I noticed Carlisle, Esme and Emmett were standing by the door, to take us hunting. 

"What do you hunt?" Bella asked looking at them

"We hunt Animals, Lion Mountians or Deers" they said "We're more of a vegetarian Vampires then the Volturi, you'll see we have a different, better style of living then them" Esme said the last bit and smiled at Bella warmly.

Bella nodded "Alright" she said and we walked outside then we all ran into the woods.  I ran beside Bella, her hair smelled to be glimmered slightly as the rain came to a stop and the sun peeked through the trees. We were somewhere in the woods and bit close to the La Push border for the hunting. I was just about to tackle a deer when out of nowhere a giant wolf tackled me to the side, so I kicked him away snarling at him. 

"Jacob! Stop it!" I heard Carlisle say as the Wolf snarled at me and then looked at Bella and his cooked his head to the side staring at Bella in shock.

Bella stood beside me "You okay Ben?" she asked as she hugged me tightly ignoring the giant wolf that was staring at her in shock and surprise.

I nodded and held her to me tightly and kissed her cheek as the wolf went behind a tree and came back later in his human form, in shorts, his hair was black and messed up "Bella" he said, his voice shook as he spoke.

Bella looked at him confused then she looked at Esme and Carlisle "Who is he?" she asked

"Bella, stop it, this is not funny" The human/wolf said as he looked at her "It's me Jacob"

Esme looked at him "She's not being funny Jacob, she lost her memory after she got changed into a Vampire by Victoria" she said "She does not remember anyone including you" she said

Jake stepped closer to us and Bella wrinkled her nose, the smell of a wet dog just made me gag. I did not gag out loud as I buried my face in Bella's hair to mask that horrible stench coming from Jake that burned my nostrils. Bella stayed in my arms and she held her hand over her face.

Jake looked at Bella "Oh Yeah I stink" he said 

Bella nodded "No offense,but the wolf smell is ghastly" she said and I felt her self tremble a bit, She was not used to be around wolfs, I saw her eyes fix her self on Jake so I held her back tightly so she would not attack Jake even though she lusted for it, as she had no self control for a New Born as she was not used to this being at the Volutri for 2 days. I know Odd.

Jake takes a step back"Umm I think I better go before Bella rips me into bits" he said and he phased and then ran off.

Bella trembled in my arms as she breathed out "I...I...sorry"

I held her close "Shh, it's okay Bella, you're new at this, no one is blaming you" I said and kissed her forehead and then we continued to hunt. 

After we finished Hunting we walked back to the Cullen's house, Me and Bella were a bit behind, we stopped by the lake, I looked over at Bella, her eyes had a golden colour to it, but mine had a more browny gold tint to it. I smiled, wow, the colour was similar to my human eyes, well the brown was. This was a new start for me and Bella. 

Wow!  That must have been difficult for Bella and all the people she knew from before!  But now she can start her life anew.  I wonder if she will ever remember her old life?  Please keep me updated!

Yes It is rather hard for Bella and I think Jake as well. I mean he was in love with her aswell. I guess he will now hold a grudge against Ben if he ever finds out how Ben feels about Bella. You'll have to wait and see if she will remember anything of her past or not :)

What about Victoria?  It is after all her fault!

She might appear later on in the story

this is amazing i feel sorry for bella not remebering anything. post more soon !! :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service