The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2762

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah kind off :( not that big fan of Edward but his death still sucks

I know I hate her

wow !! Edward Died !!!!!!!

OMG !!!!

Wow that is all i can say !!

Just Only WOW !

xxSafae

Yeah Edward is gone. Lol

I guess I made you speechless

great start!  please continue and update again soon :-)

I will post soon :) glad you like this

post more soon and is more cullen's coming in the story and what about her friends the wolf pack

No More Cullens for the moment and I am not sure if I will add in the wolf pack

Great start Stay! It's sucks Edward isn't in this story, but we have a new character to delve into now and that would be Ben. I already like him. He sounds good fro Bella already. I wonder what you have cooking in that brain of yours for a twist. Great start as said. Will be looking forward to more.

Delilah

Thanks Deliliah :) and yeah I am not exactly a big fan of Edward but his death does suck. And Yes I wanted another person for Bella, someone more sweeter, older as in human years not vampire years lol and someone that knows what she is going through as being a new born

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Benjamin's Pov:

I looked at Bella when she said she was fine wondering if she really was okay or not. I just wrapped my arm round her shoulder as we walked outside the castle to hunt. I took her into the night and we tracked out humans that were still around the square at this time of the night. 

I watched Bella hunt. I was rather intrigued as to how her first hunt was going to go. Her movements seemed swift and yet elegant at the same time, no hesitation. 

My eyes never left Bella's position in her hunting. I watched as she sunk her teeth into the Victim's neck and drank the blood she desired. I knew how she felt, desire and want. She wanted and desired the blood to sooth away the burning sensation deep inside her throat. Like Fire was burning you inside out, kind of similar to when you got changed into a Vampire but this time it was the thirst of a monster, off hunger.

I walked over to her when she was finished and she just looked at Me into my eyes and I felt strange, like I was my human self again. I knew it sounded strange as it did but she made me feel like I was me again. I was always told you best be your self when Human and now I knew the impossible was happening. She made me believe in the impossible. I smiled at her warmly and brightly and helped her get rid of the body. I knew I would never be the same for some reason. I would be different, I always was but this time her being here it was definite I would be more me, more human. If that even made sense. 

Bella smiled at me softly and her hand brushed against mine and she took my hand in hers and gave it a soft squeeze "Thank you for what you did back there Ben" she said as she looked into my eyes. No one ever called Me Ben. Everyone always called me Benjamin or Slave. Sometimes Aro called me Ben but his voice had an edgy tone to it. 

I smiled at her and held her hand in mine, her hand seemed so fragile in mine somehow. It fitted into mine so easily it was like we were made for each other.  "You're welcome Bella, I just hate how she is treating you...."

"It's not your fault" she said and placed her soft cold hand against my cheek

I continued on from where I left off before Bella cut it "It's not fair she puts you down, just because she hates you, but I sense you is jealous of you" I said and smiled at her and placed my hand over hers softly and pulled her hand down holding her hands in mine.

"Jane and Jealous of Me?" Bella said, her voice full of disbelief . I smiled to my self but also at her, My smile hid something, an answered questions Bella wanted to ask but yet not uttered. I knew something she did not. I knew something that would hold the key to my heart and to her beauty and kindness for eternity. 

I nodded "Yes, she is" I said, only a fool would not see that Jane was jealous of such a wonderful, beautiful and caring creature like Bella. Bella was everything Jane was not and that everything Jane despised because was good. Bella was just so pure. and that purity about her was shinning through like the brightest star in the darkest sky. Just like tonight. I saw a star falling and smiled to my self. That one star, one ray of hope. Was falling and I knew it held the good luck and spirit I needed.

"Wish for something" Bella said, I could hear the smile in her voice as she closed her eyes.

I smiled and just watched her. I did not need to wish anything. I had what I wanted with me, right in front of my eyes. Bella was my future, my ray of hope and happiness, she just did not know it yet. But deep down I knew it. I could feel it. I knew because when I was around her. I felt like me. No one has made me feel like me in a long....long time. 

Aww that is soo sweet!!! 

I really like Ben!!!

Can't wait for more!!

Yeah I know :) Ben is so sweet and caring.

I will post more soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service