The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2760

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sad about what happened to Edward in this story, but I do like Ben.  And I agree, Jane is definitely jealous!  Let's see what happens further on.

Aww welcome new reader :) I am not that big fan of Edward but yeah his death does suck as he was a big part in the twilight Saga. Yeah Lot of People Like Ben :) and yep Jane is jealous.

Awww !!! That is so sweet !!

I don’t like Ben !!

I LOVE BEN !!!!!

He is so much better than Edward in this story !!!

xxSafae

Oh you evil! lol that long annoying comments lol

I know :) he's awesome

Aww! Ben is such a sweetheart. If I may say, I do believe that Bella is quite taken by Ben as well. Since she has no recollection of Edward at all, I can only assume this. Hm, I will wait to find out. Such a whirlwind she is going through right now.

Delilah

I know Ben is just too sweet :) I tried to make him even more sweeter then like Edward or any of the cullens as I never thought of Edward as being the sweetheart as Ben is to Bella. And yes Bella is quite taken with Ben as well as she can't remember Edward as she suffered Memory loss with her change :) and yes true such a whirlwind

That was so sweet!!

I really like Ben and Bella seems to have feelings for him, even though I don't like her at all.

Thanks :) and why is that you don't like Bella? Just her in general from the saga or how I portray her?

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Bella's Pov:

I opened my eyes again to find Ben more closer to me. If I could blush I'd be bright red by now. I smiled at him softly, he was just so sweet and caring, it was like no one else here knew how to be nice let alone have the courage to even try. "We should get back" I told Ben as I looked up at the night sky again,

"Oh yes" Ben said and he held my hand in his still and we walked back inside. I pressed my hand against the door to open it and it swings open and I  let out a giggle.

"Wopps"

Ben chuckled "I think you might be given the hulk a ran for his money" He said and he smiled at me "Tomorow, we'll test out how strong you are" he said looking at me.

I felt my self swallow "Umm, I hope I don't end up hurting anyone in the process"

"If you do, try and aim it at Jane" Ben whispered in my ear, jokingly. I giggled and he chuckled along with me. I looked into his eyes and smiled at him softly. There was just something so special and different about Ben, It made me wonder.

Ben opened the door to a room "This is your room, I'll be next door if you need me" he said and he pressed his lips to my forehead kissing it softly before he gave me a bright smile and he walked out of the room and into his which was next door. I bit my lip and closed the door behind me.

Jane's Pov:

I was in the throne room pacing up and down, everyone else left to go to their rooms, but I still stayed there with Alec. I punched the wall as I let out a snarl.

Alec looked at me and he smirked "Calm down dear Janey" he said

"Don't call me that" I snarled and shoved him back "She just thinks she can voltz in here like "Hey, let me be a part of the family" and Aro is like "Of course you can my dear" I yelled.

"Jane, I know you're up..." Alec started to say

"I am not Upset and I am not Jealous either"  I snapped at my twin brother. But deep down in my monster self of a core I knew I was denying it. I was both jealous and upset and furious. 

Alec raised his eyebrow slightly at me "But I will have my revenge" I said and walked into my room to plan my revenge. I smirked at my self as I looked into the mirror "Watch out Bella, Jane is coming for you" I said and punched my mirror and it shattered into a million of pieces.

Next Day:

Benjamin's Pov:

I was in my room and looked outside, it was the morning. I spend all night thinking about Bella and I smiled to my self. I walked next door and knocked on the door "Bella?"

"Come in" I heard her sweet voice from across the door. I walked in to see Bella brushing her hair, it was so dark and it shone in the sun light. I saw her smile at me in the mirror so I smiled back at her. She looked so beautiful it made my stone cold heart ache.

Bella turned around to look at me once her hair was all done up in a pony tail "You okay Ben?" she asked as she looked into my eyes smiling warmly at me. 

"Perfect" I said and pulled her to me and we walked into the throne room. I had my arm round her waist keeping her close to me keeping an eye on her.

I stopped Jane from the corner of the room and she had a furious glare on her face, she just smirked at me and Bella.  I raised an eyebrow at Jane and Bella just watched me, I could feel her red eyes on my face.

Aro walked in "Jane, haven't we had this conversation"? he said as he watched her. 

"I don't get why you getting so fond of her" Jane snapped hissing "She's useless, who cares about her? I mean come one" she said

"I care about her!" I said and snarled at Jane

Jane rolled her eyes "Well apart from the Egyptian idiot"

Bella frowned and looked at Jane "Don't talk to Ben like that or like that about him. He is not an idiot and he is much off a better person then you will ever be Jane. Ben is nice and sweet and does not seem to judge everyone like you do and with the rest of the bunch" she said "So back off and leave Ben alone, he's done nothing wrong. Just because he is different does not mean he does not fit in"

Jane snarled and she leaped on Bella and shoved her against the wall, her hand around her neck tightly "Don't you dare talk to me like that Swan" she hissed in her face and held a tighter grip against Bella's neck.

I grabbed Jane by her shirt and threw her so hard she hit the wall and it broke and she landed on the floor and she hissed at me.  She jumped up and she grabbed me and she shoved me against the wall and she kicked Bella away.

Bella flew back and she hit the wall and landed on the floor, she whimpered a bit as she looked like she was about to pass out and I shoved Jane against the wall and I growled in her face and had a tight strong grip around her neck and I made Jane pass out.

Aro pulled me back lightly "Ben, let me deal with Jane" he said and I ran over to Bella and knelled down beside her "Bella, you okay?" I asked and saw blood coming from her arm . I took of my shirt and ripped it up and wrapped it around Bella's wound as I helped her up.

She just nodded "I'll be fine, it's nothing" she said and I saw her looked at me with a new look. rather romantic way, I knew she was not aware of the look as it was just clear in her eyes, her eyes sparkled. I felt my heart beat. For the first time in my 10 years of being Vampire, I felt my heart beat. The heart beat of a Vampire. 

Jane is really nasty! I wonder what Aro will do with her?

Yeah Jane is not nice at all. I think I made her even more worse then she is in the books. Lol. You will have to wait and find out

AGH I HATE JANE IN THE BOOKS AND NOW !!!!

She only want to hurt people and i dont like that

Bella is nice so is Ben !!!

She has to leave them alone !!

xxSafae

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service