The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2728

Replies to This Discussion

I am glad you like it :) and yeah Skinwalker. Lol. 

great update!  you are a wonderful writier and this story is great!  can't wait to read your next update!

Aww thanks Kelley :) that's so sweet. I am glad you like this

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Benjamin's Pov:

It was about a week later. I was sitting on the couch with Bella by my side, my arm wrapped around her shoulder as she was cuddling up to me. I kissed the top of her head and noticed Alice looked like she was having a fit or something "Alice?" I said and got up with Bella walking to her "Alice!"

Bella looked at me then she looked at Alice "Alice, you okay?" she asked as she kept by my side.

Jasper was by Alice in seconds and he looked at us "She's having a vision" he said as he steadied Alice from toppling over.

I looked at Alice as she stopped and she just stared at us "What was the vision about?" I asked curious, hoping it was nothing bad. Or if it was someone that was after Bella, I was gonna get them my self.

"It's Victoria" Alice said "She's the one who turned Bella, she's back" Alice said "We can just never catch her, she's too f...." She trailed off as she stopped

"I could catch her, well if Carlisle said what's true about me being a Skinwalker then..."

"I am not letting you get hurt" Bella cut in before I could finish.

I looked at Bella "Bella, you're the one that's in danger" I said as I cupped her face in my hands looking into her eyes.

She shakes her head "No, I am not letting you go" she said and buried her face in my chest. I held her close to me.

"Bella, I promised I would protect you...."

"That was when Aro. asked you to" She said

"It doesn't matter, because I promised I would and I meant it" I said as I looked down at her in my arms pressed up against me.

"But I don't want you to get hurt by her" she whimpered.

I held her tightly in my arms and pulled her chin up to so I could kiss her "I won't. I will come back to you in one piece" I said and hugged her tightly. I looked at Alice "Where did you see her?" All I knew she was a red head.

Alice looked at me "In the woods, she was first spotted in the clearing we were at a few days ago fighting Jane and what not" I nodded and grabbed my jacket.

"Okay, well That red head better watch out as she does not know what's coming for her" I said and kissed Bella's forehead "I'll be back soon, I promise" I said and in a flash was outside. I got to the clearing and stood and just listened and soon enough I saw the red-head ran past me so I took of after her. The Cullen's were right she was fast but I speed up and kicked her to the floor.

She skidded across the grass and snarled at me and before she could get up I yanked her up and shoved her against a tree, my hand around her neck.

Her hand closed around mine and she tried to pull it off but she was not strong enough. I snarled at her and black smoke surrounded us and I just cut off all her senses, She was paralysed and could not move, think, or do anything. I threw her to the floor in the process snapping her neck. I then pulled the lighter out of my pocket and threw it on her setting her on fire.

I then walked home and everyone was on their feet, Bella slammed into me as she hugged me making sure I was in one peace and unharmed. "How did it go"? Esme asked

"Done and Dusted" I said "She's gone"

"Wow, he's good" Emmett said in shock, which just made me chuckle.

Bella sighed in relief "Thank god" She breathed out as she stayed in my arms and I held her close to me. I kissed the top of her head rubbing her back, she was safe, well at least for now. I knew it would not be long until the Volturi would want something to do again and I had a feeling it was going to be soon.

Aro's Pov:

I was in the throne room and when I saw just two return, I frowned "Where are the rest? what happened?" I demanded. I was yelling in pure rage.

"Jane and Demetri are dead" Alec said, I could see him limping

"How could this happen!" I yelled again

"Ben, he read Jane's mind, they all knew something was wrong. They even had 3 werewolves by their side, we did not stand a chance against them" Felix said. That just made me angry even more. I frowned and balled my hands into fists.

"I want Bella dead!" I hissed.

"I know you do master" Alec said

"Then we all shall go there and fight till I get my hands around her and kill her" I yelled "This will be war"

nooooooooooooo bella can't die :'( hahah awesome chapter!!

loveRhi

xx

I know she cant :(

Yeah!  Victoria is dead!

Oh no!  Aro is angry!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Yeah Victoria is gone. Bad will come again

OMG!!

Aro is beyond mad!! 

Oh...so long to Victoria!

Yeah Aro is furious and Yeah Victoria is gone

Oh no! Why does Aro want Bella to die?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service