The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2787

Replies to This Discussion

This is wonderful. I think Tanya could use a chill pill.Wonder what Tanya is going to do next.Wait I just got an idea is Tanya going to go to the volturi?What is the trailer's name? I 'm on my kindle and the video is not coming up. So please tell me. By the way can't wait for more. Gimmie more. Love ya! Bye!

Yeah she does need to calm down lol. I'll give you the link over a comment :)

Tanya needs to calm down, Edward wasn't even her mate to begin with!

What is she going to do now?

Yeah she needs to chill, but obviously that's not going to happen lol and yes he was not her mate anyways so she's just jealous

I've read bits and pieces of this story, but I have not read all of it. I'm extremely curious now, will Bella ever get her memory back, or is that a secret?

I am glad you like it :) and thanks for reading, and I am not sure if Bella will get her memory or not. I think its better if she does not remember, as she's living a new life

Oh I see, that's a little sad, but cool in a way :)

Yeah, it is rather sad but at least she's building a new life

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Ben's Pov:

It was about 3 days later that we found Peter and Charlotte somewhere in Paris, they were on a holiday there apparently or something, I was not sure as Esme didn't really tell me why they where there and I did not want to intrude, Peter was tall at about 5.8 maybe 6.0 foot, his hair was blonde and brown in places, his human eyes were blue but his eyes were golden now, the color was still very piercing just like his human eyes would have been. Charlotte was rather beautiful, her hair was long and wavey, golden blonde with hints of ginger you could say. But to me Bella was the most beautiful girl I ever layed my eyes on.

Peter looked at Bella "Aren't you supposed to be human?" He asked, My best guess was that he heard of Bella when she was still human from the Cullen's.

Bella just kept silent, she looked at Me, I kept my arm round around her tightly and looked at Peter "She was until she got changed against her will" I said 

Esme nodded "We need your help" she said looking at Peter and Charlotte

Charlotte smiled at me kindly then looked at Esme "With what?" she asked curious

The Denali's looked at Charlotte and Peter "Bella's in Danger, Aro wants to kill her and he's sending the Volturi out to get her, he wants to start a war. We have to get as many people to protect Bella as we can. so far its us, The Cullen's, Ben and the Wolf pack in La Push, their friends of the Cullen's. sort off." Carmen was the one who spoke.

"Where is Tanya?" Charlotte asked

"She did not want to help, she hates Bella" Kate chimed in

Peter nods "Okay, we're in" He said as Charlotte nodded.

Carlisle nodded "Okay, let's go then" He said and they nodded, got their things from the hotel and we made our way back to Forks.

Over the weekend they met the pack and we went over a few things.

"Okay, so the pack will be in the woods waiting to spring on the Volturi. Now most of them never seen one so it should be fairly easy to surprise them." Esme said as the Pack nodded

"Watch out, so you don't get hurt." Jasper said

The pack nodded "I think it would be best if we surrounded them in 3's and 2's." Jake offered 

"That's not a bad idea." Bella said "It would get them a chance to escape so fast if they are surrounded by more then one, they won't know which one to go for first."

I nodded "Yeah, good idea." I said and kept Bella close. I knew Jake was in love with Bella, but I did not trust him, 1~I barely knew him and 2~The lustful looks he gave Bella spoke for them selves.

Esme nods "I think that's the plan covered then," she said "I think we all should rest, hunt and power up for the war." she said

Bella nodded and we all went to the woods to hunt and power up, even the wolves went hunting and then they went home to eat properly and have a good night's rest.

Chapter 17~The War

Third Person's Pov:

It was almost dawn and everyone was on the field just in the clearing of the woods, the wolf pack in their wolf forms still in the woods all around so they could strike when the time was right. The Cullen's, Ben, Bella, Peter, Charlotte, The Denali's all stood poised in their positions waiting for the Volturi to strike. The Volturi walked up and stopped few meters away from them, Aro at the front and he scoffed seeing what he thought was little help but he was all wrong.

"Strike!" Aro yelled and everyone broke into a ran and ran at each other and the wolfs leaped from the woods and at the enemy and they fought, there was yelling, screaming, scratching, howling.

Aro was the one that went for Bella first, he leaped over Ben but Ben leaped up and he slammed into Aro and he punched him so hard Aro flew back a few feet.

Bella snarled at Aro and the earth started to shake and it started to rumble underneath all of the Volturi's feet. Aro fell into a hole first followed by all the rest of the Volturi members, some were already dead, some were about to be killed by the defenses on Bella's side.

Aro climbed out from the hole and ran at Bella. Bella gripped onto Ben and he threw her in the air so she could get more power and Bella landed on Aro pinning him down and twisted his neck in one sharp turn and Aro went limp in her hands as she leaped off and threw him onto the pile of dead vampires.

Ben looked at Bella and smiled "Good Job" he said as he high-fived her softly and then snarled as more Volturi ran at them and he snapped his fingers and they caught on fire and howled as they fell back into the hole and burned there. Ben moved his hands up and the earth closed up and he set the pile on fire that came out as hurdle under ground of the Vampires trying to get out and he set the rest on fire as well.

The war was over, no casualties on their side, just a few minor injuries for the wolves. They won the war, Bella and Ben were free of the Volturi and were free to live their life as they chose.

Jake limped over to Bella "Bella look...."

Bella frowned at Jake "Jake don't." she said and stood by Ben's side.

"Bella,. please" He begged

"You don't get it Jacob. I love Ben. My heart belongs to him and no one else." Bella said

Epilogue: Bella's Pov:

It was 1 year and 2 months later. Things have been calm for me and the Family. Ben and I were more in love then ever and happy. Still some trouble from Jake here and then, but that did not bother me, today was a special day. Mine and Ben's weeding day. 

I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled to my self and took a deep breath, even though I did not need it but I felt like I needed to have a few human moments. Even though I was a Vampire, but still. 

Alice poked her head through the door and smiled "You look beautiful" she said and hugged me lightly careful not crease the dress . My hair was lose and wavey, some was pined up slightly most mostly it was all lose and my hair now reached to about my waist as I let it grow out.

I smiled softly "Thanks Alice" I said and hugged her back softly. Carlisle walked in and I smiled at him, he was walking me down the aisle, the music began to play and everyone was in their seats now. Carlisle walked me down the aisle and I smiled at Ben softly, he seemed to be in shock when he laid his eyes on me.

I reached him and he took my hands in his and then it was like everything was a blur until the last bit.

"Do you Isabella Marie Cullen take the Prince Benjamin Johnson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to cherish, to have and to hold, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" I smiled softly and slid the ring on Ben's finger

"And do you Prince Benjamin Johnson take the Isabella Marie Cullen to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, to have and to hold, as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do" Ben smiled widely as he slid the ring on my finger

"I now Pronounce you man and Wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest said and Ben leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine in the most tender and loving kiss as husband and wife.

The End!!

A/N~Okay so this is the end of this story but there will be a sequel and its going to be called Taking Over Me.  So look out for it

Well, Aro is dead!! About time!!

Yay, they got married!!!

I wonder what the future has in store for Ben and Bella!

Really great story!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service