The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2727

Replies to This Discussion

awwww that chapter was sweet and we found out bellas powers! post more soon ! :D

Thanks :) and yeah it is sweet. I am glad you liked it. I'll post more soon

I like it! I just wonder where the other Cullens are. 

You have to wait and see if they make an appearance or not

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Bella's Pov:

I blinked as Ben brushed his lips against mine, his lips were slightly rough but at the same time so soft and gentle. I looked at him "Wh...what was that for?" I stammered a bit over my own words.

Ben smiled down at me "I know you might be a bit confused, about your feelings for me, so that was a sign to let you know that whenever you want me, I'll be here, I am not going anywhere" he said and hugged me to him tightly, I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes inhaling his musk scent.

He held me close and I felt him lean his chin on the top of my head. Yes I did seemed a bit confused given that my memory was gone and I barely even knew my self at the moment, but Ben seemed to be making my self known, it was like I was a new person around him, I had a new personality and it seemed strange yet true.  I knew I wanted Ben, deep inside. I longed for him but I needed some time, to get used to things how they were, but I knew Ben and I could tell he could wait, his words proved that. He knew I needed time and that's what he was giving me. "Why are you such an amazing person Ben?" I asked looking up at him, I was just really curious.

Ben chuckled softly "I wouldn't call my self amazing Bella, if anyone is amazing it would be you. You are so special and you don't even know it. You're going through a tough time and you're handling it so well, I never seen anyone get used to being a totally new person like you. You're so beautiful, caring, loving and you make me feel like me again, something which I though was impossible until I found you outside, you make me feel like I am human again" he said as he looked into my eyes. Gosh he just had a way with words, it made my heart ache, it was a rather warm soft, ache.

"See this is what I mean by you being Amazing Ben" I said as I placed a hand on his cheek softly "You have a way with words, even if they are unspoken but seen in your eyes, you're just so sweet and kind person, in my eyes amazing" I told him and hugged him tightly "I am glad I have you here" I said as I buried my face in the nape of his neck.

"I am glad I have you too" he said as he kissed my temple holding me close to his chest. I stayed in his arms and felt safe, in his arms I knew I belonged. I fit into his arms so easily, it was like I was meant for him and he was meant for me. Soul mates.

Benjamin's Pov:

I held Bella close to me and I leaned my cheek on top of her head as she stayed in my arms, she was so petite in my arms, her figure was so slim and petite, but given I was a rather tall person she seemed even smaller in my arms. I held a firm grip around her and rubbed her arm softly. I saw Aro walk in and he just looked at us, emotionless. He did not seem to judge me and Bella being this close, he seemed to have no problem with that, but deep down I knew he knew I had feelings for Bella. I could not deny that and did not want to. 

"We have a visitor" he said, his tone plain.

"Visitor"? Bella asked as she looked up at Aro still in my arms.

Aro nodded "Yes, someone you knew while you where Human, and someone you know too Ben." He said and then he looked at Bella again "That person is aware you lost your memory so they will not pressure you into knowing them"

Bella looked at me rather confused. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her arm softly as we walked to the throne room with Aro and me and Bella sat on the steps as a person walked in. He was rather tall and had blondish hair. I finally saw his face and blinked "Carlisle"

"Benjamin" He said as he looked at me "Long time no see" he said. I just nodded "I believe it was about 11 years ago now?"

"13, Egypt" I said reminding him where we first met. I knew he was a Vampire even before I was changed. I knew the legends of the cold one's and the La Push Tribe of Werewolves. During the war when I was in Egypt I suffered a concussion and Carlisle found me and treated me. He was always kind to be even though he seemed to thirst for my blood a little. 

Bella looked between us and she squinted her eyes, I looked at her and I could tell that she kind of recognized who he was but was not sure when and if they ever met. I squeezed her hand softly to let her know everything was going fine.  Carlisle nodded "Ah," he just nodded and then he fixed his gaze on Bella "I am Carlisle" he said and held out his hand to her. As Aro said, he was not pressuring Bella into anything and acting as if this was the first time they had met.

"Bella" she said as she shook his hand softly. Her hand then fell onto her lap as she looked at me again, for reassurance. I smiled at her and nodded. She was making sure with me, if he was a good or not. I knew Carlisle was a good person so he would not judge. At least I hoped he would not seeing Bella suffered Memory loss.

Carlisle smiled at Me and he looked at Aro "I know Edward has been to see you...." he trailed off.

Aro nodded "He picked his own fate Carlisle, not much any of us could have done to stop him picking his death due to Bella's memory loss"

Carlisle nodded a bit stiffly "I  am not mad with her or Ben for that matter, Bella deserves to be happy and Ben seems to make her happy" He said 

Aro nodded "Yes he does, doesn't he" he said and looked at Me and Bella. Bella just bit her lip and she played with her hair, I sensed she was nervous and it was so cute how she played with her hair.

Carlisle looked at Aro "Are you aware of Ben's past?" he asked curious and I felt my self go a little numb. Aro nodded and that surprised me, but then again he knew a lot of things, even if we were not aware of him knowing something, he knew it but would keep it to him self.

"I do know" Aro said, his voice calm "I observed Ben's behavior and it fits him well. I realize maybe getting a royal here was a mistake, so I decided to let him and Bella go their own way, into this world. I am sure if they visited you, you'd help them on a road to a better life. They are both too nice and I don't want to have a fate that is not fit of them" He said, his words seemed to shock me. He was letting us go? Well that's a new.

Bella looked at me then at Aro, in pure shock. 

Carlisle nodded "They are always welcome at the Cullen's"  He said and he smiled at me and Bella.

Bella looked at Aro "You're letting us go?" she said, her voice a bit panicky.

Aro nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder "Yes, you and Ben deserve a better life than this, something I my self and my coven cannot offer you two" he said and looked at me "You take care of her now" He told me

"On my life" I said and had my arms round Bella's waist

Whenever has Aro has been so generous?!! What have you done to him? LOL

Still not a full on kiss but Bella seems to recognized her feelings for Ben :)

Loved it!!

Lol, I know I made him into a big old softy :) hehe

I know, It will come sooner or later :) and yeah she does.

I am glad you liked the chapter

Unexpected gesture from Aro!  I wonder if he has any other agendas, or is he just being nice?...

I can't wait to see what happens to them next.  Will they get help from the Cullen's, and how will their relationship develop further on?  Please keep me updated!

Thank you Seugnet and yeah it is. You'll have to wait and see. I am not sure if I should have make Aro have other agendas or not at the moment lol.

Very Intresting Questions, Only time will tell how things will be between Bella and Ben. But Carlisle never goes back on a promise

I love all of the new chapters!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

Thanks Rach :) glad you liked it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service