The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2781

Replies to This Discussion

They came back

lol it's ok

this is so awesome!! i really hope aro doesn't kill them! and jane is coming to stay! i can see her getting angry and hurting people! iw ant to know why alice can't see aro's plans:)

loveRhi

xx

Thanks :) you will have to wait and find out if Aro's plans play out or not and why Alice can't see his plans and yeah Jane would do that.

Oh, the suspense!  Things are getting really interesting.  Can't wait to see what happens next!

I knew Aro wasn't that generous and whatever he has planned is far from over!

Finally the kiss that I've been waiting for!!

Yeah I know :( it's just the begining of what ever he has planed and yes they have finally kissed lol

I knew Aro wouldn't let Jane go like that. I wonder as well who he wants killed. I wonder how Bella will handle Charlie. I want to know what Aro's plans are with all of them. Good chapter. Thanks for reminding me.

Delilah

Yeah :) in the next few chapters you will discover few of your questions :)

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Bella's Pov:

It was later that day and we had a plan. Charlie wanted to come over and see me. Rosalie told him that I was in a car accident with Edward and I lost my memory and became slightly crazy from it as Edward died. And she also told him that Ben was my doctor who was keeping an eye on me. I looked at the little box in my hand that Emmett gave to me "What's in it?" I asked

"Contact lenses, so you have brown eyes like you did when you were human, you should take them out in a couple of hours as the venom will burn them" Esme said "And if Charlie asks why you acting so odd, remember the story" She said

I nodded "I know, car accident, memory loss, crazy person, Ben's my doctor" I said just saying the pain points of the story Rosalie made up.

Ben nodded and looked at me "You think you can pull this off?" he asked me as he looked at me

"I am sure, I mean his blood will probably me go crazy and start to tremble so he will just think its because of the accident"

"Good point" Ben said as he kissed my lips softly holding me close to him and I leaned my head on his chest. I heard a knock on the door and then it hit me. Blood. I bit my lip slightly and quickly put in my contact lenses and sat down. Ben was beside me, if anything happened he'd hold me back, hopefully. I knew I was a New Born but Ben was still stronger then me when he wanted to be.

His scent burned my nose and sure enough after a moment or so he walked in with Esme. "Bella" he breathed out and he walked over to me hugging me tightly

My arms were fixed at my sides as he hugged me. I tried not to move my arms or I would crash him or attack him at the most. I swallowed as I could feel his warm blood running in his vains.  I felt my body shake as he still held me in his arms and I felt Ben grip me.

Charlie pulled back to see a twich in my eye and my shaking uncomfortably. He backed up a few paces till he stood over by Alice and he looked at them "Bella is really different" he said

Esme nods and sighed "Yes sadly she is, the accident changed her" she said "Poor girl, to suffer memory loss, to lose a loved one and to turn out to be like this" she said suffering to my shaking but I knew she meant different, she only said that to make Charlie think otherwise. I did not want him to see me as Vampire and neither did they. 

Charlie looked at Bella "Please come home Bells" I just shake my head and I grip onto Ben's shirt as he holds me close.

Ben looked at Charlie "I don't think that is a very good idea sir, Bella is a patient of mine and she needs tender care which I am sorry cannot be provided with you, her case is something you would not be able to cope with and as time will go by it will only get worse"

"Blood" I muttered

Charlie looked at me "Blood?"

"Yes, she's psychotic sir" Ben said and he held me tightly "Bella calm down" He said and he looked into my eyes. I was calm in his arms I was just acting now, well best I could 

"I want Blood" I screamed and started to kick and make a scene. 

Ben shook me slightly "Bella, calm down and stop yelling about Blood" he said and he looked at me "Go to your happy place" he said and started humming to me as he rocked me in his arms.

I closed my eyes and hummed with him "Happy Place...Happy...Place...blood...Happy...Blood...Place..Ha..blood...pla...blood"

Esme looked at Charlie who seemed a bit freaked out "I know this is a lot to take in, but as Bella's doctor said, she is fragile and her being home with you would not be a good idea!"

"But she's my daughter" He said, pleading with her. I could hear the sorrow and emergency in his voice.

"I know, but she needs different care then you can provide her" Ben said as he kept rocking me while I kept whispering psychotic things over and over again in between Happy Place. 

"I..." Charlie sighed "I understand" he said and looked at me in Ben's arms "I guess, I'll visit another time, when Bella might seem a bit more calmed down" He said and left.

Once he was gone I stopped and looked at them "How did I do?" I asked

Ben chuckled "Well good, good acting" he said and kissed my head softly "I think you might have scared your dad a little thought but we knows its for the best Bella. I know this was hard for you but as well hard for him, seeing you like this, not you" He said "I mean the fake you"

I nodded "I know what you mean, I know my memory loss sucks but I hated lying to him still" I said and took out my contact lenses and put them back into the little box they came in

I feel bad for Charlie, he's more fragile than he lets on.

Call me strange but I found her little tantrum funny! LOL at Bella!

Ben was so sweet in this chapter :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service