The Twilight Saga

let me know :) cause his quotes r deep....

Tags: edward

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

I love Edward quotes in Midnight Sun.
"Could a dead, frozen heart beat again. Because I felt like mine was about to."
"My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight."
Edward - Midnight Sun
Oh My God. He's so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aww! loved this in midnight sun! :)) i was so happy to finally have a glimpse of what edward was thinking when he was in bella's room that first night. :D
I Know!!!! I love Midnight Sun!!!! every single part of it!!!!!! But this quotes are awsome!! I was reading them last night and it gives me goosbumps to read them!!!! They get to me in so many ways!!!!!
yes..me too,...i soooo wanna s.meyer to finish it....
YES!!!!! Midnight Sun wuz exceptional, I luved every word of it, it wuz so good 2 kno wat Edward wuz thinking... his emotions... wat he wuz feeling, luved his internal struggle... it makes u appreciate him AND their love so much more... IT MAKES ME SO UPSET DAT IT WUZ LEAKED AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! but those 12 chapters were absolutely brilliant
Yes Eve, I agree Midnight Sun is an excellent translation of Edward's point of view of his love towards Bella. I am also disappointed that the book was leaked. However, Stephenie has agreed to finish the book and most likely release it this year. Let's just keep our hopes up and continue to support her story for Edward's book to be finalized. Yadlender2007
Yes, Mrs. Cullen,

Edward is great with his quotes towards Bella. His comparison of a Midnight Sun is simply breathtaking. Bella has truly brought his soul back to life. "Tua La El Cantante", Bella's blood calls out to Edward.
Yadlender2007
About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him and I didn't know how dominant that part might be that thirsted for my blood.
Third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
this is a classic... it will go down in history...
Love that quote
Hey Moe Cullen,

Job well done! Definitely another perfect quote in the book for Bella this time towards Edward.

How can Stephenie come up with these quotes in her head from just a dream? That's great imagination. Something our new generation teenagers have forgotten to do. They are too busy with technology, and don't let their minds wonder into the abyss of the imagination. We need to bring our kids back to reading books, and thinking of imaginary friends all over again. This will keep the thrill of a Romantic Love Story between a Vampire & a Mortal living forever for everyone to enjoy. Let's motivate our kids, friends, and family to keep this tradition alive before it's all gone. Yadlender2007
ahaha to be honest anything edward says is the best quote ever ! no joke ! even if he says ... "bella i dont love you anymore," would be lovely ... i mean not that that would ever happen ! :D edward loves bella ! aaawwwww

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service