The Twilight Saga

Hey guys this is my first fanfic  I write and I know it might be bad but Im trying my hardest to make it good !!!! :)

Summary- Edward and Bella are friends since the fifth grade when suddenly in the first year of highschool Edward suddenly disapears (ps Edward is 17 now and still best friends with Bella. ) Bella now a senior in highschool spots Edward in the cafeteria with 5 other beatiful godlike people. Bella goes up and talks to him, Edward suprised that Bella remembers him talks to Bella but avoids her as much as possible.  Will Bella and Edward fall in love with Bella? or Stacey? ( sorry i didnt mention it but Stacey is another vampire that the Cullens meet shes a vegetarian to)

authors note: do ou think I should do this or another one please comment!!

-Alex

Views: 2342

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Love the chapter...

Cliffhanger!!!!!! Why did you do that?!?! Thank you for the update!!!! Omg I very much dislike Stacey!!!!!!!! How could Bella believe all of that? I can't wait for more!!!! I hope Edward yells at Stacey for what she said!!!!!! Please write soon!!!!! Great chapter!!!!! :)
Alice,

Hey you!! :) I haven't heard from you in a long time! :) I missed your comments :) Im glad you like the story and I will update as soon as possible :)

wonderful update!  I can't wait to read your next udpate!

Hey write more girl fast as possible ur friend calipso cullent
Plz post more soon!!!

I just read your story and I love it. It's really good. Hope you are still writing and posting it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service