The Twilight Saga

Hey guys this is my first fanfic  I write and I know it might be bad but Im trying my hardest to make it good !!!! :)

Summary- Edward and Bella are friends since the fifth grade when suddenly in the first year of highschool Edward suddenly disapears (ps Edward is 17 now and still best friends with Bella. ) Bella now a senior in highschool spots Edward in the cafeteria with 5 other beatiful godlike people. Bella goes up and talks to him, Edward suprised that Bella remembers him talks to Bella but avoids her as much as possible.  Will Bella and Edward fall in love with Bella? or Stacey? ( sorry i didnt mention it but Stacey is another vampire that the Cullens meet shes a vegetarian to)

authors note: do ou think I should do this or another one please comment!!

-Alex

Views: 2340

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

AWESOME.... That's what you get Stacey!!!

Thanks Ashley !!!!

Hahaha Stacey!!!!!!!!! Did Edward just do that to make her jealous or was it his true feelings for Bella? Awwww how sweet!!!!!!! Thank you for the update!!!!!! I can't wait for more!!!!! Please write more soon!!!!!!!! :DDD

It was his true feelins for Bella and Revenge for calling him Eddie Edward's dont really like it when you call them Eddie there's a boy in my Biology class who is named Edward and everytime I call him Eddie he gets mad at me  so I got a little inspiration for that Chapter

Hey guys chapter 6 will be up hopefully by Sunday sorry to keep you waiting!!!

Thank you for the update!!!!! I loved it!!!!! Awwwwwwwwww way to go Edward!!!!!!! Im so happy they were able to open up!!!!!!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please write soon!!!!!!!

thanks Alice!!!!!!

I love it sooooooooooo much!
Please don't let STACEY ruin Edward and Bella's relationship!!!
Its so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!:)
MORE SOON, KEEP THIS AWESOME STORY COMING!!!!!!!!:)
Your friend,
We'llStartWithForever

thank you We'llStartWithForever !!!!

YAY!!! Bella and Edward are together... Love it!!!

hey guys im back only for aq little bit luv ur story alex keep up the tensen girl it rules ur friend

CALIPSO CULLENT

i really like your story!  can't wait for your next update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service