The Twilight Saga

Dear ________,

You have been accepted into Blackthorn Academy for Supernatural Creatures. This school is all about welcome every supernatural creature there is in the world. We are very excited to have you join in and be part of our magnificent school. We can't wait to see you on the first day!

Headmistress Kirvoa

~

|| Picture/Gif ||

Name || PB || Age || Species || FC || Crush ||

Biography

~

Characters: 

Ariella Pierce || Sammi || 17 || Wolf || Blake Lively || Carter ||

Ariella is a bright young soul. She can be a little judgmental when you first meet her, but that is how she was raised, to always be on guard and be careful on who you trust. She has been going to the school since forever, its the only place she knows other than her pack. She can be a sweet and loving, but she is also protective and is always there for her friends. She comes from a rather wealthy family, them being the alpha of their pack. They sent her to the school here because it had a better education then what they had at home. She is sweet and just loves to have fun and she is a total sports finatic and loves playing any sports. She's never really had a relationship, always looking for the one.

Adrian Ivashkov || Sammi || 18 || Moroi || Colton Haynes || TBA ||

Adrian comes from a royal family in Romania and his English is perfect, but he does have a slight accent. He is a jock, and he is artistic. Adrian loves to play sports and then in his free time he also loves to paint, anything really. His family supports him in no matter what he does. He can be really charming, or really mean, it depends on how you treat him. If you treat him poorly you will get treated poorly. Overall though he is usually nice to everyone he meets and is very polite. He can be hard headed and have trust issues but he makes it up by being very caring and romantic. He loves being at the school and having some time away from his family.

Madison "Maddie" Bryce || Ellie || Seventeen || Wolf || Indianna Evans || Adrian ||

Maddie maddie madie..what can be said about her..her parents left when she was really young. She started going to school, just after she started turning into a wolf which was around when she was 12 years old. Her overall personality is, she can be very sarcastic, laid back, reliable, athletic, stubborn as a muse and bubbly. She is also very secretive and tries to keep to her self.

Andy Davis || Ellie || Eighteen || Werewolf || Dylan O'Brien || TBA ||

Up until coming to the school, Ryder has no memories of his past leading up until he was 10. When he came to the school 8 years ago. Everything is a blur. He didn't know his name so they just gave him a name. Overall personlity, he is a happy go lucky guy, he is very laid back, and funny. Can be protective at times. He is also, never seen without his camera. He is an avid photographer.

Danielle "Dani" Johnson || Perry the Platypus || 17 || Vampire || Shailene Woodley || Jeremy ||

Dani has been going to the school ever since she was changed which was about 5 years ago. She has siren powers and can make people do what she wants if she talks in a special musical-like voice. She tends to be quiet because she doesnt like using her power all that much. She is pretty focused on school but she does love to party. When she parties she is completely different and outgoing and the opposite of who she is at school. She is very smart.

Mason Williams || Perry the Platypus || 17 || Wolfie || Zac Efron || TBA ||

Mason is very arrogant and cocky but fun to be around. He is a ladies man and a charmer. This is all just a wall that he puts up because he was hurt before and he doesnt want to be hurt again. If he lets you in then you will find that he is actually kind, sweet and loving. He has quite a big temper. He has been at the academy ever since he changed which was when he was 13.

Arlette Blake|| NeverlandGiant || 18 || Leprechaun || Cher Lloyd || Matt ||

Arlette is that girl EVERYONE knows. She's been at the academy for 5 years. Arlette is quite the personality. She is full of random, useless facts. She's hard to keep up with, sarcastic, blunt and flighty. People always say she brings out the best in people. She talks A LOT and her thick Irish accent can be recognized anywhere. As a leprechaun, she has the ability to create forcefields that protect against physical and mental attacks. It originates from a long time ago when leprechauns guarded gold. Arlette is really short and has pointed ears. She HATES being mistaken as an elf and will quickly correct you. Her parents put an unbelievable amount of pressure on her to the point where she doesn't care about school anymore.

Carter Evans || NeverlandGiant|| 18 || Werewolf || Nicholas Holt || TBD ||

Carter is the class clown. He is full of cheesy, hilarious, and lame jokes that make you HaHa real sarcastically but you actually love em. He hates seeing people upset and will try his hardest to get a smile out of you. If you're in the least upset, you go to Carter because he'll make you laugh. He is a gentleman and known for being really romantic. He is the type to plan cute dates and be that boyfriend who treats his girlfriend like a princess. He's been going to the academy since he was 12 after his adoptive parents found out he was a werewolf. They're terrified of him even though he is gentle. He sometimes wishes he could find his real parents.

Mia Havlin || Paige Marie Barnes || 18 || Witch || Kendall Jenner || Mason

Mia is just a girl trying to live her life. She loves friends and she never likes being home. Her mom and dad divorced when she was 10 she hates going too either house because they don't care anymore. Since she realized she was a witch she loves to use her powers which is freezing or blowing things up. She broke up with her boyfriend after two years because she didn't think he could handle the truth about her. She goes out and parties and likes a lot of different boys because shes scared to date people now. But all she would like is a normal family and a normal relationship. Shes gone to the school for two years now.

Matthew "Matt" Berringer || Paige Marie Barnes || 17 || Wolf || TBA

Matt is a typical boy. Loves girls, hates school, sports and since hes a wolf it makes it better just because hes strong and fast. HIs family is big they are rich and dont know anything about Matt they think his school is a boarding school that he suggested, He loves hanging with his friends. Hes had a pretty easy going life. Would he change some things yes can he no. So he lives life to the fullest.

Alaska "Ali" Delania Rivers || sail. || Seventeen || Half Demon/Half Angel || Ashley Benson || Andy ||

Ali was born in Alaska, hence her name. When she turned three her family moved to London and she's lived there ever since. Her mother was an angel and her father was a demon. When Alaska was 13 her mother was injured severely in a battle and passed away a week after her 14th birthday. Her father began to drink after her mother's death and he was a mean drunk, he beat her repeatedly everyday, until he drank so much one evening that he killed himself in a drunk driving car crash. After that Alaska lived with her bestfriend, Sarah until she recieved the letter from Blackthorn last year. This year will be her second year at Blackthorn. 

Shay Ren Recarsen || sail. || Eighteen || Wizard || Connor Franta || Mia ||

Shay grew up as leader for his younger sibling, Kay, TJ and Maxi. His father passed away from cancer when he was ten and that is when he decided he would become the man of the house and help his family. He is a real sweet guy, and for a jock. He is just a sweetheart! He loves to make new friends and be around people. He finally turned eighteen, meaning he stopped aging. He is now eighteen forever. This will be Shay's first year at the academy and he wants to make sure that first year will be memorable. 

~

Rules:

Boy & Girl Please

15-18 Ages

Ask for crushes don't just assume you can

Don't make role play all about you.

At least 2-3 lines. 

Don't play god, you can't make other people do things without their consent. 

DO NOT DITCH IF YOU DITCH YOU WILL BE DELETED

Views: 1174

Replies to This Discussion

Ariella yawned getting out of the car, her parents had just dropped her off at the school and she was now saying goodbye. Hugging them she grabbed her bags and waved goodbye as the car drove away. Walking towards her dorm she set her stuff down and decided to unpack later. Walking out she smiled looking around the school looking for all of her friends. Sitting down on a bench she decided to tan a little while waiting.

Adrian smiled waving bye to his parents. He had driven himself up to the school so he would have a car, but his parents followed wanting to make sure that he got there safely. Parking his car he started walking to his dorm. After getting settled in he got his schedule and walked out of the office going to look for his friends. He'd been itching to play sports since he didn't have time during the summer. 

Don't forget Ali has a crush on Andy and Shay likes Mia
Mia she drove too school herself because nor her mother or father could or would take off work for her. She parked her car and got out. She smiled when she saw the school and grabbed her purse and all her bags. She was happy too be back. She went to the office to get her schedule first then went to her room. She sat her bags down and went back out to find some people.

Matt his dad ended up taking him while his mother was in court because she was a lawyer of course. He said his goodbyes grabbed his bags and went straight to his dorm. He should have unpacked but he just wanted to get his schedule and see his friends. He walked to the office grabbed his schedule and walked outside. He looked around for people he knew.
Carter had already set everything up in his dorm and was wandering around campus. He saw his best friend, Ari, laying on a bench. He snuck up on her and poked her stomach "benches are for sitting" he teased, standing above her. When she sat up, he gathered her into a big hug. "I missed you so much!" He said, lifting her off the ground in the tight hug.

Arlette got out of the airport taxi and watched it drive away. All her luggage was all green and covered in white clovers. In one bag was all her soccer stuff. She was one of the best soccer players at the school. She looked around for people she knew and couldn't find anyone yet. She sighed and started walking towards the dorms. Someone called her name and she walked backwards, waving at them. She ran into some guy (matt?) and fell, her bags landing on her.

Ariella laughed and hugged him, "Says who, benches are there for anything." She said glaring smiling at him playfully poking him. "I missed you too!" She said hugging him tightly laughing and kissed his cheek, "How was your summer?" She asked looking at him when he set her down to the ground laughing. She smiled as she started walking with him.

Adrian saw Mia and bit his lip debating on talking to her or not. He decided to talk to her and smiled getting up walking towards her. "Hey Mia how was your summer?" He asked her quietly looking at her as he started walking up next to her smiling and glanced at her schedule but didn't say anything.

Matt he ran into a girl full of her luggage. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" he said and helped her up & got her luggage up. "Do you need help bringing this to you're dorm?" He asked and smiled she was pretty and seemed new. "It's the least I can do since I pushed you over pretty much" he said and smiled.

Mia she saw as Adrian walked up to her and she smiled "Hi Adrian and it was ok I didn't really do much" she said and shrugged. "How was you're summer I'm sure you went to a bunch of places" she said and laughed. It was good too see him. She missed him a lot more then she thought after seeing him today.

Ali;;

She arrives at the school in her father's Dodge Ram, she gets out and gives her dad a huge hug good-bye and walks around the back getting her bags, each one said Ali on them. She begins walking to her dorm to put her stuff down so she didn't have to lug it around. She gets in her room and sees Ariella's stuff sitting on a bed and smiles, they're room mates again. She goes back outside and looks for her friends.

Shay;;

He drove himself to school in his old beat up truck since his family didn't care about him leaving again for school. He was here for half the year last year but this year was his first full year. He walks to his dorm putting his stuff on his bed, 'claiming' it. He walks back out and looks for his friends he made the year before.

Carter laughed and put her down. He ran his hand through his hair "well my parents sold the lake house" he rolled his eyes. "Unfortunately". He continued "umm we took my sisters to Disney world and that's about it" he laughed "how was your summer?" He kissed her cheek and sat down on the bench next to her. He draped his arm around her shoulders

Arlette laughed as she stood up. She looked at the guy "hey! You're Matt Berringer aren't you?" She had heard his name a lot in conversations about sports. He was quite the athlete. She grinned and looked down at her bags "and I guess if you want to!" She said in her thick Irish accent and shrugged. She slung the duffle bag onto her shoulder and watched as he picked up the other one.

Ariella pouted, "Awe they sold it why!" She asked, she loved going to spend summers with Carter there when she wasn't busy. "Hm sort of interesting." She said smiling, "We visited my grandma in Florida and then we flew to England and spend 2 months in London." She said leaning her head on his chest and looked up at him smiling. She turned her head seeing Matt and some girl, jealousy rose in her and she couldn't figure out why, she liked Carter not Matt.

Adrian smiled walking with her, "Well we went back to Romania to visit my grandparents for a while and then after that we went to Russia and then France and then finally we stopped at England and then when we got back to the states we went to California for my dad and then Canada for my mom." He said smiling running his hand through his hair as he looked at her smiling

Shay;;

He looks over and sees Mia and Adrian, he smiles to them and runs over, "Hey Mia. Hey Adrian." He smiles to both of them, "How was your guys' summers?" He asks them nicely, making conversation.

Matt he smiled and a little shocked "Umm yeah that's me but how did you know that?" He asked her laughing a little bit. It was weird that she already knew him but I guess mean he is himself so. "Of course ill help you though" he said and smiled and grabbed some of her bags.

Mia she smiled "I wish I could have trips like that during the summer" she said and laughed "You're pretty lucky Adrian don't ever think you're not" she said and smiled at him. "What's you're plans for this year to not try and get kicked out of class? Or how many girls you can get with in two weeks?" She asked and laughed a little it bugged her asking the last question but oh we'll.
Arlette laughed "I've been here for 5 years now. I've heard your name" they started walking towards the dorms "apparently you're quite the athlete" she said, taking another bag from him. She felt bad that he was carrying them. "I'm Arlette Blake by the way." Most people either knew her or had heard of her. She had a bad rep with teachers and a popular one with the student body.

Carter shook his head "I dunno something about wanting to go to Alaska and start a new life" he rolled his eyes. His eyes got wide when she said London "no way! Did you meet any cute British guys? Did you guys snog?" He fakes a bad British accent and pretended to gossip like a girl. He laughed at his own joke and watched over at Matt. Carter was convinced that she liked Matt and it upset him a little bit. He liked Ari and had since he met her

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service