The Twilight Saga

Dear ________,

You have been accepted into Blackthorn Academy for Supernatural Creatures. This school is all about welcome every supernatural creature there is in the world. We are very excited to have you join in and be part of our magnificent school. We can't wait to see you on the first day!

Headmistress Kirvoa

~

|| Picture/Gif ||

Name || PB || Age || Species || FC || Crush ||

Biography

~

Characters: 

Ariella Pierce || Sammi || 17 || Wolf || Blake Lively || Carter ||

Ariella is a bright young soul. She can be a little judgmental when you first meet her, but that is how she was raised, to always be on guard and be careful on who you trust. She has been going to the school since forever, its the only place she knows other than her pack. She can be a sweet and loving, but she is also protective and is always there for her friends. She comes from a rather wealthy family, them being the alpha of their pack. They sent her to the school here because it had a better education then what they had at home. She is sweet and just loves to have fun and she is a total sports finatic and loves playing any sports. She's never really had a relationship, always looking for the one.

Adrian Ivashkov || Sammi || 18 || Moroi || Colton Haynes || TBA ||

Adrian comes from a royal family in Romania and his English is perfect, but he does have a slight accent. He is a jock, and he is artistic. Adrian loves to play sports and then in his free time he also loves to paint, anything really. His family supports him in no matter what he does. He can be really charming, or really mean, it depends on how you treat him. If you treat him poorly you will get treated poorly. Overall though he is usually nice to everyone he meets and is very polite. He can be hard headed and have trust issues but he makes it up by being very caring and romantic. He loves being at the school and having some time away from his family.

Madison "Maddie" Bryce || Ellie || Seventeen || Wolf || Indianna Evans || Adrian ||

Maddie maddie madie..what can be said about her..her parents left when she was really young. She started going to school, just after she started turning into a wolf which was around when she was 12 years old. Her overall personality is, she can be very sarcastic, laid back, reliable, athletic, stubborn as a muse and bubbly. She is also very secretive and tries to keep to her self.

Andy Davis || Ellie || Eighteen || Werewolf || Dylan O'Brien || TBA ||

Up until coming to the school, Ryder has no memories of his past leading up until he was 10. When he came to the school 8 years ago. Everything is a blur. He didn't know his name so they just gave him a name. Overall personlity, he is a happy go lucky guy, he is very laid back, and funny. Can be protective at times. He is also, never seen without his camera. He is an avid photographer.

Danielle "Dani" Johnson || Perry the Platypus || 17 || Vampire || Shailene Woodley || Jeremy ||

Dani has been going to the school ever since she was changed which was about 5 years ago. She has siren powers and can make people do what she wants if she talks in a special musical-like voice. She tends to be quiet because she doesnt like using her power all that much. She is pretty focused on school but she does love to party. When she parties she is completely different and outgoing and the opposite of who she is at school. She is very smart.

Mason Williams || Perry the Platypus || 17 || Wolfie || Zac Efron || TBA ||

Mason is very arrogant and cocky but fun to be around. He is a ladies man and a charmer. This is all just a wall that he puts up because he was hurt before and he doesnt want to be hurt again. If he lets you in then you will find that he is actually kind, sweet and loving. He has quite a big temper. He has been at the academy ever since he changed which was when he was 13.

Arlette Blake|| NeverlandGiant || 18 || Leprechaun || Cher Lloyd || Matt ||

Arlette is that girl EVERYONE knows. She's been at the academy for 5 years. Arlette is quite the personality. She is full of random, useless facts. She's hard to keep up with, sarcastic, blunt and flighty. People always say she brings out the best in people. She talks A LOT and her thick Irish accent can be recognized anywhere. As a leprechaun, she has the ability to create forcefields that protect against physical and mental attacks. It originates from a long time ago when leprechauns guarded gold. Arlette is really short and has pointed ears. She HATES being mistaken as an elf and will quickly correct you. Her parents put an unbelievable amount of pressure on her to the point where she doesn't care about school anymore.

Carter Evans || NeverlandGiant|| 18 || Werewolf || Nicholas Holt || TBD ||

Carter is the class clown. He is full of cheesy, hilarious, and lame jokes that make you HaHa real sarcastically but you actually love em. He hates seeing people upset and will try his hardest to get a smile out of you. If you're in the least upset, you go to Carter because he'll make you laugh. He is a gentleman and known for being really romantic. He is the type to plan cute dates and be that boyfriend who treats his girlfriend like a princess. He's been going to the academy since he was 12 after his adoptive parents found out he was a werewolf. They're terrified of him even though he is gentle. He sometimes wishes he could find his real parents.

Mia Havlin || Paige Marie Barnes || 18 || Witch || Kendall Jenner || Mason

Mia is just a girl trying to live her life. She loves friends and she never likes being home. Her mom and dad divorced when she was 10 she hates going too either house because they don't care anymore. Since she realized she was a witch she loves to use her powers which is freezing or blowing things up. She broke up with her boyfriend after two years because she didn't think he could handle the truth about her. She goes out and parties and likes a lot of different boys because shes scared to date people now. But all she would like is a normal family and a normal relationship. Shes gone to the school for two years now.

Matthew "Matt" Berringer || Paige Marie Barnes || 17 || Wolf || TBA

Matt is a typical boy. Loves girls, hates school, sports and since hes a wolf it makes it better just because hes strong and fast. HIs family is big they are rich and dont know anything about Matt they think his school is a boarding school that he suggested, He loves hanging with his friends. Hes had a pretty easy going life. Would he change some things yes can he no. So he lives life to the fullest.

Alaska "Ali" Delania Rivers || sail. || Seventeen || Half Demon/Half Angel || Ashley Benson || Andy ||

Ali was born in Alaska, hence her name. When she turned three her family moved to London and she's lived there ever since. Her mother was an angel and her father was a demon. When Alaska was 13 her mother was injured severely in a battle and passed away a week after her 14th birthday. Her father began to drink after her mother's death and he was a mean drunk, he beat her repeatedly everyday, until he drank so much one evening that he killed himself in a drunk driving car crash. After that Alaska lived with her bestfriend, Sarah until she recieved the letter from Blackthorn last year. This year will be her second year at Blackthorn. 

Shay Ren Recarsen || sail. || Eighteen || Wizard || Connor Franta || Mia ||

Shay grew up as leader for his younger sibling, Kay, TJ and Maxi. His father passed away from cancer when he was ten and that is when he decided he would become the man of the house and help his family. He is a real sweet guy, and for a jock. He is just a sweetheart! He loves to make new friends and be around people. He finally turned eighteen, meaning he stopped aging. He is now eighteen forever. This will be Shay's first year at the academy and he wants to make sure that first year will be memorable. 

~

Rules:

Boy & Girl Please

15-18 Ages

Ask for crushes don't just assume you can

Don't make role play all about you.

At least 2-3 lines. 

Don't play god, you can't make other people do things without their consent. 

DO NOT DITCH IF YOU DITCH YOU WILL BE DELETED

Views: 1178

Replies to This Discussion

Ari looked turning around to look at him. "Oh I see, that's cool hope he doesn't mind when I come over at night to hang out with you." She said and hugged him around the waist as she barrier her head into his chest. "And don't worry I won't try to make it awkward with him, since you know we did break up." She said into his chest and hugged him tighter
Mia she smiled "Aww shay you really don't have to do that but I'm glad you had fun" she said and smiled "I bet the view was great" she said. "Do youu wanna have lunch together later?" She asked him a little surprised she did but she wanted too.

Matt he laughs "I'm sorry I didn't mean too sound like you're always in you're dorm" he said and then he laughed at what she said "Everyone doesn't mean everyone" he said "were different groups of people" he said and smiled. "I'm ping too have too go too my dorm soon and get ready"

Is it too late to join?

No you can join :)

Adrian felt someone tackle him and groaned knowing who it was. "Hey Maddie." He said smiling and got up and picked her up spinning her around. "I missed you Maddie." He said winking and set her down and saw Mason. "Yo Mason what's up?" He shouted and chuckled when he saw Mason stop short and look around for who called his name. Chuckling he waved as Mason started to come over.

Ok! I had a ton of stuff going on yesterday and didn't have time to get on but I'm here XD what's going on?!
Nothing much the same of everything :)
Baha ok well I'm packing everything up right now. Once I'm in the car I'll reply
Okay that's fine :)
Carter chuckled when she hugged him tighter. He hugged her tightly "good I'm glad it won't be awkward" he said with a smile. He just wasn't sure how Matt would react to it all. Ari and Carter were always together when they had the chance. He played with her hair, attempting to braid it and just putting it into a big knot "oops..." He said quietly.

Arlette smiled and looked at him. She spread a green comforter over her bed "that's fine!" She looked up at him "as long as I see you tomorrow!" She said with a playful wink and poked his stomach. With that she sauntered out of the room to go find Mia. When Matt walked out she closed the door and walked towards the student lounge which is where she usually found Mia socializing with everyone.
Ari felt him braiding his hair and closed her eyes smiling, she heard him say oh no. And looked at him curiously. "Carter what did you do now?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him in suspicion. "If you tangled my hair up again I'm going to kill you." She said and quickly got on only to be pulled back to him. "Carter I demand for you to let me go this instant, you're only making it worse for yourself!" She shouted.

Adrian laughed and put his arm around her waist smirking, "How was your summer anyways Maddie?" He asked her smiling. "And yeah I grew a little bit, how about you munchkin?" He asked making fun of her height once again. It was a routine of there's, she asked if he grew and he made fun if her still being short. "Or did you just shrink this year?" He teased
Carter laughed loudly "never!!!" He held her tightly to him even when she squirmed. "You'll never escape!" He laughed even harder when she struggled to get out of his grip. She had rolled over to the other side of the bed and was now perched on the edge of the bed "if I let go now you'll fall!" He said, threatening to drop her

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service