The Twilight Saga

Hello, Ladies and A (guy) hehe. I'm over the top excited to post the Sequel! I know you all have been waiting for this for a while. ^_^ This is my first Sequel, just like my "I.W." was my first FF. All of the questions you had for "I.W." will now be answered.

P.S. If your a new reader and haven't read "I Wanna..." The link is here http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/i-wanna-em...

Enjoy!

Now.... What all you wanderful ladies have been waiting on!

Abby Black, did this! Awesome mah girl. Awesome :)

Preface

Everything was going well. I was beginning to get over my father’s death. I had nice friends and a Lovely grandmother. But most of all I had him.  He was the reason why I was becoming stronger and more confident in my choices. But things were slowly becoming undone. ... More people were dieing and I was soon to be next. My life was in danger, the notes, the warnings, the threats, were all becoming real. He was toying with me. My life was a sick twisted game to him. This wasn’t right! I knew he wouldn’t stop until he finally got his hands on me.

Chapter 1: The moving Crew, and Kalon Michaels.
I awoke that morning feeling sick to my stomach. I turned over in my sheets and pulled them over my head. I felt something chunky and squishy rising in m my stomach. I sat straight up and I placed my hand over my mouth. I ran from my bed and yanked my bedroom door open. I rushed into the bathroom and hurled my guts out. I held my hair up with one hand and kept my hair from mixing with the vomit. I hurled again in the toilet and let out a small groan. Slowly I reached for the small metal flusher. I pulled my head back and leaned against the white wall of nana’s bathroom. Dad’s dream had made me sick. I dreamt of him again, but I dreamt of the day he died. The way his dark brown eyes, just seemed to stare at nothing. The smell of his blood was unsettling. I remembered when he first died I always awoke with me throwing up. Sometimes I didn’t make it to the bathroom.
“Lena? Are you up?” nana asked from downstairs. “The movers are finally here. Come on!” she yelled loud enough for me to hear.
“Okay.” I managed to get out. I pulled myself to the sink and gargled my mouth out. I splashed water on my face and moved from the bathroom. I went back into my room and grabbed Embry’s clean jacket off of my suitcase and pulled it on. I had on a peach spaghetti strapped shirt, and men bedroom pants. The long kind. Me and Nana had cleaned everything up in my room to make space for my old stuff from Florida. Finally my stuff was here and I missed it with a fierce passion. Before I left I had everything arranged and packed for me to be shipped up here. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I had been up most of the night worrying about, the wolf’s safety and wondering if the wolf had killed both of those guys. I shook my head, making the thoughts scatter away and slowly I made my way down the stairs and pulled on my sneakers at the door. I felt that familiar tug in my heart and I felt a smile come on my face. Embry. I missed him. Even though I saw him yesterday morning it still felt long and torturous. Before I walked outside I looked in the mirror across from the grandfather’s clock. The mirror was oval shaped and had a unique bronze frame that looped around the glass. I looked into it and saw my eyes dark and a bit red. My black hair was down and it didn’t help but make my face look even more paler. I still had the bandage on my neck. I decided to take the bandage off  of my neck and let the wound get some rainy air. I looked at the two small dark scabs that were forming in the tiny dotted holes.
“Gross.” I whispered. My neck still felt sore, and it was red and slightly puffy. I felt my anger build towards the men who had done this to me. I wish I was strong enough to whip their narrow butt’s. but I was human. They were vampires. Incredibly strong vampires at that. I still had trouble believing they existed.
“Lena! Come on!” nana yelled from outside. I snapped out of my reverie and pulled the front door open. I wiped a shaky hand across my forehead trying to shake the nauseous feeling that was coming on. Today it wasn’t so bad. The sun was still floating behind the clouds but I could see parts of the blue sky here and there. I looked out onto the road and saw the huge white moving truck sitting on the side of the road. Nana was standing on the side of it while pressing a button to make the ramp go up slowly. I walked up to nana and smiled a little.
“Morning.” I tried to say in an even tone. Nana looked at me and her deep brown eyes widened.
“Lena, you don’t look well.” she said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed a little and looked at her. Her silver hair was still in a braid and she had on her knitted sweater with her khaki Dockers on.
“Bad dream.” I whispered tapping her hand. I moved away from her hand and saw four people in the truck already. I could see my brown boxes and my dresser and other things deep within the truck. I smiled knowing I would be close to home a little. I moved back so nana could make the ramp go up and put the boxes on. I noticed a face within the four bodies and recognized Quil. Another face came into view and I saw Jared moving a box down to the edge of the truck. My heart did a little leap hoping Embry would be with them.
“Nana you asked Quil them to help us with my stuff?” I asked pushing my hair behind my shoulders. Nana gave me a look and she raised a silver eyebrow.
“I told you we needed muscle to move your stuff.” Nana said bumping my shoulder with hers. I laughed a little, and turned around. I began looking for Embry, wandering where he could be. I looked in front of the truck and didn’t see him. I walked to the other side of it and still didn’t see him. But I did see Quil’s blue Volts Wagon. I groaned a little and finally decided to help them with my stuff. I hopped up on the truck and stopped when I saw Quil carry a massive box inside my house. Without any help! I shook my head and moved to the back.
“Hey Seth, Collin, Jared, Paul” I said as they all pushed a box to the edge of the truck.
“Hey.” The all said while moving the boxes. I stopped in the middle and turned towards them.
“You guys really don’t have to do this. you’ve done enough.” I said guiltily. They had already saved my life once and now they were helping me move my stuff. This was too much. Seth stopped pushing the box and looked at me through the darkness of the truck.
“It’s fine. Besides Ms. Louise said grilled cheese sandwiches are in it for us!” Seth said excitedly. I smiled knowing the feeling and taste of nana’s grilled cheese sandwiches.
“Say no more.” I smiled while walking to the back. I pulled Embry’s jacket over my shoulder and bent down to grab one of the small boxes. I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and jumped up and spun around on my heels. I swung my hand out to find it only for my hand to be caught in an even hotter hand.
“Damn you act fast.” said an all too familiar voice. My heartbeat didn’t even attempt to slow down when I looked into those chocolate chip speck eyes.
“Embry! You big goohooga!! You scared me.” I exclaimed. I unclenched my fist in Embry’s warm palm and laced my fingers through his. Embry’s face became serious and he brought our hands down to his side.
“I’m sorry.” he said sincerely. “You must be still edgy.” he stated. I knew he was talking about the other night and I didn’t say anything for a minute. I shook my head and smiled a little.
“Were you hiding in here the entire time?” I asked stepping up to him. I could see his hair was falling into his eyes and I smiled liking how he looked like a bad boy.
“Yeah. It wouldn’t have been any fun just waiting for you at the door.” he said.
“It would have been even better with you walking down the street shirtless in slow motion.” I said while laughing and liking that image. He laughed along with me.
“I’ll try that some day.” he whispered into my ear. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hot breath sweeping across my ear was making me dizzy. And just like that Embry made me feel safe. I didn’t feel so nauseous like earlier, I didn’t feel so shaken by dad’s death.
“You took your bandage off.” Embry said pulling away from me. I could see the seriousness that was creeping into his face. I looked away and reached for a lock of my hair. I begin twirling my hair around my finger nervously.
“The bandage got wet when I showered, and this morning it started to smell.” I said meeting his eyes. He bent down and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart kick into overdrive from his scent, let alone his lips touching my bare skin.
“Lena! What are you doing back there?” I heard nana ask curiously. Quickly Embry and I pulled away from each other. Even though we were completely hidden by the darkness of the truck, I still felt I needed to respect nana while she was close by.
“The box was hard to grab.” I lied nervously. Embry picked up a big box and I picked up a smaller one. Once I was out the truck nana gave me a funny look when she saw Embry come out behind.
“I can imagine you grabbing something else.” Nana said chuckling to herself. I widened my eyes at nana and nearly dropped my box.
“You bad lady!” I said while walking up to the house. She laughed and sat down in her lawn chair. I shook my head. I was about to go inside when I saw someone getting out of a car. Embry stopped behind me and I could feel him staring at me. The person came into view and I dropped my box. His black hair was cut short, and his native skin was toned nicely on him. His chest was wide and firm. He wore a white button down shirt and his jeans fitted his waist neatly.
“Dad?” I whispered taking a step forward. The dim glow of La Push’s sun shined on the man’s face. I felt my soul go hopeful and eager for my father to be alive again. I recognized his face. I moved my eyes up to the man’s and took a step back. His eyes were a light brown. My father’s own were a dark brown, and he had a blue line going around his irises. It wasn’t my father. But I knew why he looked so much like my father. It was my brother.
“Kalon?” I whispered.

(W/N: Remeber whe Lola Chan and Terra were telling Kayliee about themselves? She mentioned she had a brother. Well Yeah, he's back and he's making Kayliee go insane. So what do you Ladies think of the first chapter?)

P.s. Instead of Author's note. Im putting WRITERS note. Mainly because I didnt create majority of the characters. etc etc. you all know. hehe Im shutting up now!

Views: 8166

Replies to This Discussion

@ Aleya !
Im glad you guys <3 long chapters ! Hahaha !
& I'm pretty sure you guys will find out soon enough why the vampire guy cant be smelled, by the other guys.

Muhahha! : )
& In a way, I think Jake may be jealous of their relationship as well. But hey !

Whoever knows whats going on in that guys head ?

I love lengthy chapter, just letting you know ;)

& WTFFFF?!?!?! OMGGGG! That freak! I feel so sorry for Kayliee! 

& she should at least tell Embry... she's putting them all in more danger by not telling them because their not expecting it... *sigh*

Oh Kayliee, when will you learn :P

Great chapter hunn :) <3

LOL love the lengthy chapters! Yea, Jake is just in a depression mode in his head... I think Kayliee should really tell the pack instead trying to solve it herself... She might hurt herself & the ones she love trying. The blonde vamp freaks me out but I think she's his Singer or something... He's got some weird vibes about him... Love your chapter as always and hope you update soon! *(Who else saw the amazing Breaking Dawn pt. 1?)*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love ittttttttttttttttt been a while love ur long chapters it's the best but still leaves me in suspense 

this stotry is truely the only reason i still log on to this website. keep up the good work!

Love it as always keep up the good work and Good Luck in College!

Chapter 31- Confrontation of Importance
Part 1

“Kayliee are you trying to crush my ribs?” Kalon asked looking away from the TV and down on me.

I stopped snuggling my body closer to my brothers own, and looked up at him sheepishly.

“Sorry. I’m just kind of cold.” I lied smoothly.

Truth be told I’ve been terrified to be alone ever since I’ve ran across that beautiful freak. Even though it has been a couple of days I still felt like his eyes were on me. I could barely walk down the hallways of my school without jumping when I heard footsteps behind me.

“She’s your sister Kalon, let her lay on you.” Nana interceded for me. I looked over at her and gave her a small appreciative smile. It was moments like these that put my fears at bay for the slightest of moments.

Moments like me and my brother and nana watching old rerun shows of I Love Lucy.Moments like these were rare to me because it wasn’t very often that me and my two family members stayed together very long. Kalon wasn’t with Nana and I on Christmas or New Years Eve because he had business to take care of in Illinois.

And nana usually pulled all nighters down at the dock, so she could pay off some extra bills in the house. It would have been sweet if nana had won that money from bingo night last year. But I still felt pretty bad about not getting a job. But none the least nana didn’t want me working while I was in school, she wanted me to stay focused.

I was pulled out of my distant thoughts when I heard knocking on the door.

Not wanting the attention to be on me any longer, I quickly got up and headed for the door. But before I reached the door I couldn’t help but feel a little hot while approaching the door. I quickly shook my body and unlocked the door. I pulled open the door and felt my eyes go wide.

Embry was standing in front of me with nothing on except a pair of navy blue jeans. His, now ear length, hair was skewed from the wind and he was breathing hard; he looked as if he was on patrol.

But why would he and the rest of the boys be patrolling if they had gotten rid of the vampires during the war?

I was about to ask him if he wanted to come in, when I noticed his shoulders were shaking badly. His entire body was shaking violently, each tremor rolling off of his body just as quickly as they came.

Embry didn’t say anything to me; he just hooked his fingers on the side of my neck and yanked me roughly to him.

Startled by his sudden rough behavior I leaned away from him.

“Don’t. Move.” Embry hissed into my neck. I felt my body go still when he ordered me to do as he said. I couldn’t help but wonder where Embry’s sudden outburst came from. Why was he being so rough with me? And why did he sound so cold and angry towards me. I didn’t like this at all.

Embry’s hands tightened around my neck and I watched as he lowered his face into the crook of my neck. When Embry made this motion I noticed that the rest of the boys were all sprinting across the street towards us. Even Leah and Jake were with them. What was going on?

It was then that I heard Embry inhaling me. My heart beat slowed down when I realized that Embry was sniffing my neck. It was the very same spot on my neck where the beautiful freak had licked me; over his bite marks.

“Embry, don’t!” I warned him while raising my hands to his chest and trying to push him away. I could feel his shaking body increase once I touched him.

I knew if Embry caught a whiff of his scent on me he would go berserk. But that day after class when I finally met up with Embry he didn’t seem like he smelt anything on me. I thought that was strange seeing how that guy was within centimeters of my neck. But neither of the guys seemed to notice a vampire had been near me, not even Jake.

I thought it was weird, but that day when Embry tried to breathe me in, I didn’t let him. Because I knew he would smell the vampires’ saliva on my neck. So I tried to keep myself distanced away from him, with a little success.

Embry brought his face away from my neck and his eyes met mine. I gasped quietly when I noticed Embry’s eyes. No longer were my imprinters’ eyes that luscious green and honey wood brown that I loved so much. They were completely and unmistakably black. His eyes seemed to be going darker by the moment as a dark shadow crossed his face.

Embry grabbed my hand that was touching his arm and gripped it tightly in his hand.

“He’s still alive!” Embry hissed. His shaking body was causing my arm to vibrate along with him.

How did this happen? How could he have found out? How the hell could Embry have known to smell my neck and piece it together?

“Embry let her go!” Quil shouted as he stopped right before he reached nana’s porch.

“Stay out of this! All of you saw that her face clear as day!” Embry turned his head from me the slightest. “And neither of you said anything!”

Embry turned back to me with his eyes a blazed.

I couldn’t help but stay frozen where I was. I couldn’t help but stare into his eyes and try and plead with him not to be angry. But Embry’s eyes were so distant from me. There was no way that I could reach him at this moment.

“What’s going on?” I heard nana’s voice come from behind me.

“Embry what the hell are you doing?” Kalon’s voice roared in my ears. “Let her go!”

I blinked a few times to try and clear the mist that was starting to cloud my vision. I watched as my brother take a step towards Embry and grab Embry’s bare arm.

Embry snapped his eyes away from me and looked my brother in the face.

I couldn’t help but feel my body go still once again when I saw the look on Embry face. My kind and patient Embry was transforming into something unrecognizable.

He was staring at my brother that only held one thing in his eyes: To kill.

“Kalon let him go!” I shouted trying to free my hand from Embrys’ steel grip. I twisted my wrist at an odd angle and felt a sharp pain go through it, but quickly ignored it once I got it free. I pulled on Kalons’ hand and tried to get him to release Embry’s arm.

“Kalon, you stop it this instant!” my grandmother ordered.

Kalon released Embry’s arm and looked over at my grandmother. Never had I seen this small woman look so angry and dismantled in my life.

“Now all of you, especially you Embry, need to calm yourselves!” she yelled loudly.

Her voice was firm and loud as it echoed in the quiet streets of La Push. I knew she was talking to the rest of the pack members on her lawn as well.

“I knew one got away, but I thought we killed the right guy. I thought I killed the one who originally started all of this!” Embry said moving his eyes back to me. His eyes were still as dark when they first met mines.

“What?” I whispered not taking my eyes off of him. What the hell did Embry mean by he knew one got away?

“Why didn’t you tell me? How long has he been alive?” Embry completely ignored my question.

“What the hell is he talking about Kayliee?” Kalon asked his voice starting to raise an octave.

“I-I- didn’t want you to worry Embry, I just knew you would.” I had decided to answer Embry’s question because it seemed like it was the easiest to answer. I really didn’t know why though.

I watched as an even darker shadow cross Embry’s face when I said those words.

“How. Long. Have. You. Known?” Embry asked. Each word he pronounced was clear as crystal and dripping with such anger.

“I found out over winter break. I saw him only hours after I got off the phone with you.” I confessed quietly. But I knew he heard every word I said.

I watched as Embry let out a loud growl, a sound that was all too familiar with an animal’s growl. I flinched when he made that noise, because he sounded as if he was more so a beast than a human being.

(W/N: SO iS anyoneelse a bit worried about whats going to happen after this? Take a wild guess ! Hahaha, you would never expect it !)

Oh my god :'( Please dobn;lt leave her embry she was just protecting you :( keep writting!!!!!

@ Bella & Crew

That's true she was.

But Then again. Maybe she should have told him . .

& I shall keep writing ! : )

Oh my WOW!!! That was so freaking good! I cant wait for more please post more as soon as you can. Poor Embry and I hope her wrist or whatever snapped is ok and I love that her nana can tell the pack whats up. Im curious about that but I know you will answer all my questions soon. Great work!

@ DaneiMarie

Thanx Im glad u like it ! hehe.
Yes we all should pity Embry. Maybe . Just a little ?

I <3 me some nana too ! Haha, she's probably my Fav. Character from my story.

Ooooh Wow! Embry's a bit angry huh? :L

I loved it and cant wait for the next one XD

I rekon something really supprising is gonna happen!  :O

love ya<3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service