The Twilight Saga

I do not feel complete after reading the final book, do you guys? Breaking dawn was great, don't get me wrong, but it was not the end of the story. While Stephanie may feel it is over for her because she is burnt out or somehow she feels complete, I wish she would understand that we, her fans, do not feel the same way. Ending on that book is like if Tolken had ended the Lord of the Rings on Twin Towers. Even in the plot line of Breaking Dawn the characters, created by Stephanie, realize the danger is not over for them, that one day (be it years, or even centuries) they will have to face a fight for thier freedom. Stephanie, I deplore you to please consider giving us one more book, you can fast forward to the next conflict in thier lives... but we need more. Thanks for the story so far though! (didn't mean to sound un appreciative)

What are your thoughts... do you feel complete, am I off base here? Do you want more like I do?

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

oh i totally get that there is more to her life than just these books, but everyone has a job. I have a job, I have to leave my family from 9-5 every weekday, and then even ahve to bring that work home with me. Surely sh ehas made enough money to never need work again, so why not write us some more. She is so famous and so rich thanks to the millions of fans who have supported these stories. If you ask me she has a pretting good gig....
I totally agree there should be a lot more books explaning like the "WHAT HAPPENED AFTER...." We should probably get Stephiene's Meyer E-mail so we can beg and tell her what to write about, because she said once that Bella had no more problems so that's why she hasn't wrote more, and maybe she doesn't see the perspective of everyone's life, obviously there not going to die, but maybe is difficult for her to write all her lifetime, seriously guys I want them too but I don't think she going to ever see the side of the fans althought once she said "Until the Twilight thing is over maybe I can finish Midnight Sun and or write another book on SOME ONE ELSE'S PERSPECTIVE!!!" D= I really don't think she going to write another book to the series and that's so sad = (

- Alexia /i>s>a.k.a Alice Cullen
No ur not off base at all i feel like there has to be more. But i don't want to make Stephine feel like we are forcing her to work herself to death and have no other life but twilight.
I am in total agreement with you and I think I've made the comment too. As much as I loved reading all 4 books, I felt incomplete when I finished Breaking Dawn. I guess I saw several varieties of future books - Rennesme could be more grown up and have to deal with issues, Jacob could have more adventures, the Voltouri could come back for vengence and the list goes on. This was not like Harry Potter where there was definite closure, Stephanie left too many things open for more to come our way - let's just hope.
I read somewhere that she is over what happened with someone distributing Moonlight Sun so maybe that's the first step toward another book.
On a side note - I hope New Moon is more like the book than Twilight was. I never thought of Twilight as being as "dark" as they did. Gloomy, yes, but not so gloom and doom. Any thoughts on that?
i agree, it don't seem right 2 finnish it on breaking dawn. it like there should b more
I totally agree there should be a lot more books explaning like the "WHAT HAPPENED AFTER...." We should probably get Stephiene's Meyer E-mail so we can beg and tell her what to write about, because she said once that Bella had no more problems so that's why she hasn't wrote more, and maybe she doesn't see the perspective of everyone's life, obviously there not going to die, but maybe is difficult for her to write all her lifetime, seriously guys I want them too but I don't think she going to ever see the side of the fans althought once she said "Until the Twilight thing is over maybe I can finish Midnight Sun and or write another book on SOME ONE ELSE'S PERSPECTIVE!!!" D= I really don't think she going to write another book to the series and that's so sad = (

- Alexia /i>s>a.k.a Alice Cullen
I wish that could happen because I keep reading every single book and I can't stop she needs to keep going for pur sane caz am so addicted
I know I want to know about nessie grows up will she get more powers as bella had hers when she was human will that mean she will get more powers.
Exactly...
What about her and Jacob...
Will something 'magical' happen between them???
They're both 1/2 human... Somethings bound to happen, remember when he talks about imprinting to Leah, there's a resone you imprint and that's to keep the pack alive...
HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a new book to me!!!
I thought it was wrapped up REALLY well! It was a happily ever after story!
absolutely agree with you. i also want more, and i want Stephenie to do more, work for it and let it no endless. haha sound ridiculous but i want every year to have a release of twilight saga book maybe I'm weird. i think BD is not yet finissh!
Here, Here...
I so agree...
There's got to be more w/ Jacob and Nessie...
More danger, more love, more everything!!!
PLEASE!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service