Jessica Stanley: Anna Kendrick

Mike Newton: Micheal Welsh

Angela Weber: Christan Serratos

Eric Yorkie: Justin Chon

Max: Wendell Pierce (Rumored)

Toshiro Weber: Masami Kosaka (Rumored)

Gustavo: Sebastiao Lemos (Rumored)

Kaure: Carolina Virguez (Rumored)

Bill Condon posted the following pic on the official Twilight Facebook page.
Summit confirmed it is legit, and is indeed Kristen’s arm

First offical photo from Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Bella and Edward on their honeymoon

Picture from Isle Esme... released by Summit

Honeymoon - playing chess 

Jake on motorbike

Carmen and Eleazar

Honeymoon

Alice and Bella getting reading for the wedding

Esme with Denali sisters

Honeymoon - Breakfast

Honeymoon - Waterfall

Jake running - with an invitation in hand?

Edward & Bella 

Aro, Caius and a mystery woman/vampire

Sometime before the wedding - In Bella's bedroom (being packed up?) 

Invitation

First Trailer

Note from Kaysi: I would like to thank everyone who posts updates on this thread. Special thanks goes to K - who is unofficially in charge during my times of absence, and DantezGirl, who runs a super awesome thread somewhere else, and I sometimes steal her stuff :)

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Kaysi's, awesomeness, updates

Views: 4821

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen a similar one to that one, maybe even that one, but I was just thinking maybe something offical had come out - bugger :D

This is the Canadian resort ‘Pemberton Valley Lodge’ in Vancouver. This is rumoured to be the location that they filmed the scene of Robert meeting with the “Denali clan.

and also where this picture of Rob filming took place.

Nikki Reed Confirms We'll See Jacob Throw Dog Bowl at Rosalie in Breaking Dawn!!

Nikki Reed was at the Nashville TwiCon on Friday March 11th and Twilight Lexicon was there & shared some of what Nikki had to say via Twitter:
* She says Taylor is really sexy in the scene where he hits her in the head with a dog bowl.
* She likes Rosalie's honesty since she herslef is an honest person. Says a lot of the characters in the book don't say what they think but Rose does.
* She describes the way Rose and Bella bond in BD as being very intimate. She and Kristen are also bonding from that.
* Right now she is closest to Elizabeth and Peter but friendships have grown and changed over the series.
* Says Kellan is a funny guy but he is also very generous, sweet, and a gentleman to a "T."
* She says Taylor in his full spandex outfit with the hood is HIGH-larious.
* She's having a good time with this film. Says she didn't know they would use Rose as much as they did for this film.
* The most difficult movie for her was New Moon. JUST KIDDING! She wasn't really in that one!
* She has a blog. IAmNikkiReed.com. That's all she has that is official.
* She still wants to film a 100 Monkeys video but they just don't have the time right now.
* In Baton Rouge she went to the gym a lot with Kallan and to the stake house with Taylor.
* She volunteers at a dog shelter near her house.
* Says working with different directors is great becasue they each are excited to do something new and bring a different energy.
* Says she is really drawn to the wolves. She thinks Emily is a very interesting character. And all the boys.
* She think everyone will be so emotional on the last day of filming that they will just leave and not say anything.
* She doesn't think of herself as a typical leading lady.
* She never takes things for granted. Says when there is a tremendous amount of love in a room, like there is here, she is very touched.
* Her advice to young actors: turn and run! Do something else! LOL!
* She says you go to school to be a doctor or lawyer and eventually you will be. Acting isn't like that. You never know when you will work.
* She says she respects the crew. Think about wardrobe ppl who are there B4 you and there after you. If you think you're tired, they're REALLY tired.
* She loves seeing Taylor work on set. Says its nice when your working with pale people to look at a nice, tan chest!
* When she read the books it 'ruined her world' that Edward left Bella.
* She also confirms that Taylors abs are just as rock solid as they always have been!

- YAY!!! I am SO glad this scene was not cut out!!! Its one of my favourites!!!!! Kaysi

CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT? WHO'S YOUR WOLF DADDY NOW VAMPIRE!!

Gill recently posted this picture on facebook with the caption

Judi Shekoni who plays Zafrina, tweeted a picture from her official twitter account of filming in Breaking Dawn

In her caption she wrote: We are shooting in heaven I think…

Breaking Dawn Judi set pic Breaking Dawn Filming News: Judi Shekoni Tweets A picture From The Breaking Dawn Set! breaking dawn

New Moon news: Kwop Kilawtley confirmed

FINALLY!!!! An official answer on what Jacob said to Bella in the kitchen! The rumors can stop.

I notice that alot of us have been asking Chris Weitz this question since he has joined the world of twitter, and it was finally answered! My faith in CW has now been restored :D

Dog bowl scene!!!! *fist pump*

PMSL!! At the who's your daddy now!

I prefer the second meaning for the quilieute just to keep things interesting ;D

From K (sorry for the delay in putting this up)

Monday, March 14, 2011
Filming in Vancouver today - Edward's Flashbacks

Today's shoot was at the historic Vancouver Orpheum Theatre, where a flashback scene from Edward's life was filmed.

The theatre has been used for numerous shows and movies filmed locally over the years and is visually appealing for the big screen because of it's architecture, elaborate decor and bold gold and red colours.

While I am told it is a flashback, it is unclear HOW FAR BACK this flashback is.

There are two theories:
1 - Flashback to Edward's human life (Green Eyes anybody?)
2 - Flashback to Edward's rogue days as a dark vampire feeding on humans(no-vegetarian diet for him if you catch my drift)

The second theory seems more likey since it references Midnight Sun and the architecture is more late 1920s than earlier 1900's. Though we know Edward was in an alley way feeding so maybe that is outside the theatre?

Though perhaps it is a scene of Edward's life before the Spanish influenza hit? A family outing to the theatre maybe? If they cast an Elizabeth Masen, we may see a close up on some of her fancy jewellery that Edward inherited and later gives Bella (diamond heart charm, engagement ring?) Oh I am hopeful.

The possibilities are endless...
There are said to be using the lobby and hallways, which are beautifully decorated, as the photos show.

All around the theatre, on every floor, are ornamental grace notes—murals, paintings and other art work, decorated wall fabrics, tiling, fancy balustrades, gilded mirrors, ironwork, ornate chandeliers, sconces, corbels, tapestries, plush carpeting, varied and exotic architectural embellishments—a never-ending feast for the eye.

It was scheduled as a one day shoot with a day to set-up before and tear-down after. There was added security since it was in the heart of Granville Street, downtown. Fansites started talking about this location over the weekend and numerous fans planned to check it out in hopes of seeing the cast, in particular, Robert Pattinson.

So excited!!! I didn't know they were doing flashbacks, hopefully they arent lame...

Agreed

Robert Pattinson Confirms Vamp Caesarean In Breaking Dawn

Robert Pattinson talks to Total Film about the scene where his character (Edward) performs a caesarean with his teeth on wife, Bella (Kristen Stewart).

Robert Pattinson tells Total Film that the scene where his character performs a caesarean with his teeth on wife, Bella, has been filmed for the final part of the Twilight franchise, Breaking Dawn.

“Yeah, I’ve done it,” RPattz laughed, “I’ve chewed it, spat it out!”

Though he’s not allowed to give much more away (joking with Ryan Seacrest recently that he gets ‘beaten’ for revealing details), Pattinson promises that Breaking Dawn will be “very different to the other films – more like a horror film.”

“Just some of the source material makes it inevitably more different. It’s completely nuts, the book.”

eewwww
OMG! Cant wait to see the dress!! :D
Def can't wait to see the dress!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service