Jessica Stanley: Anna Kendrick

Mike Newton: Micheal Welsh

Angela Weber: Christan Serratos

Eric Yorkie: Justin Chon

Max: Wendell Pierce (Rumored)

Toshiro Weber: Masami Kosaka (Rumored)

Gustavo: Sebastiao Lemos (Rumored)

Kaure: Carolina Virguez (Rumored)

Bill Condon posted the following pic on the official Twilight Facebook page.
Summit confirmed it is legit, and is indeed Kristen’s arm

First offical photo from Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Bella and Edward on their honeymoon

Picture from Isle Esme... released by Summit

Honeymoon - playing chess 

Jake on motorbike

Carmen and Eleazar

Honeymoon

Alice and Bella getting reading for the wedding

Esme with Denali sisters

Honeymoon - Breakfast

Honeymoon - Waterfall

Jake running - with an invitation in hand?

Edward & Bella 

Aro, Caius and a mystery woman/vampire

Sometime before the wedding - In Bella's bedroom (being packed up?) 

Invitation

First Trailer

Note from Kaysi: I would like to thank everyone who posts updates on this thread. Special thanks goes to K - who is unofficially in charge during my times of absence, and DantezGirl, who runs a super awesome thread somewhere else, and I sometimes steal her stuff :)

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Kaysi's, awesomeness, updates

Views: 4847

Replies to This Discussion

Has J.Jenks for “Breaking Dawn been Found?

Is it true that you’re going to be in the next Twilight film, Breaking Dawn?
Yes I am. I am not a werewolf, and I am not a vampire. I am actually one of the few human beings in the movie
Wendell Pierce was recently asked about BD. He confirmed he was in it, as a human. Originally, he was rumoured to be Max, but, I don't think he is Max - he is certainly Jenks like for me. Although I never actually pictured Jenks as "coloured" (what is the p.c term these days?), as I did Max, I still think he fits.
For the record, descriptions are:

J. Jenks: Short, Balding, Born in the 1950's, "“He was short and balding, probably around fifty-five, with a paunch…. He was also trembling, blanched to a sickly paste color, with sweat beading on his forehead.”

Max: “Crinkly black" hair which was "tangled and wild", "Dark skin was smooth and perfect", "Teeth white and straight.”

- Thanks to K for this

Filming of Edwards flashbacks

Whilst it was reported previously that some flashback scenes of Edwards were reported to be filmed at Orpheum Theatre, it was never reported what the scene was.

A few rumours went flying around (surprise surprise), but it ended up with two theories being favourites, due to the type of theatre etc.

1. Edward when he was a human

2. Edward during his "rogue" days.

These theories were put to the test when it was revealed that Kristen was also filming there. Why would she be in either of these scenarios? Why would she be in a flashback at all?

So... some very dedicated fans went to scope out the theatre on the day of fliming, As you can imagine, security was very tight. But, they did manage to get some snaps of extras:

So, from the extra's, it looks like the period is 1920's - 1930's.

Peoples thoughts? Do you still think its option 1 or 2? Any new suggestions??? Any theories on why Kristen would be there?

New (clearer) picture of Edward and Bella's cottage

Photobucket

I think that maybe Edward is saying that he would have bought Bella there if they were human together and gone to watch a show there. Thats why both of them are shooting there.

Ps. I love the cottage!!!

I think I'm going to take a multi purpose paper bag to the movie. I can use it while hyperventilating during the smexi times and then throw up in it when lil Renesmee comes along *gag*

BOL

Good plan!

and you can hold it for me
Um, no. I will hold your hair back tho
Ok K can hold the bag
OMG!!!!!

maybe Edward is looking for Bella in his flashbacks, seeing if she was in any of the people he saved......they could have been her great grandparent etc, that if they died she would never have been born!

just a wild thought!!

Okay. I know I have been a bit slack of late, that has been due to two things. 1: Since the leak, not much has come out. 2: I got a little "annoyed" that it seemed that anything regarding the leak got deleted (ie, my thread).

But anyway.......

News of late:

A release from Summit, Stephenie Meyer, Bill Condon and Wyck Godfrey:

“As some of you may know, pictures and screen grabs of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ as a work in progress have leaked on the Internet. We are extremely proud of this film and also extremely heartbroken to see it out there at this stage. The film and these images are not yet ready or in their proper context. They were illegally obtained and their early dissemination is deeply upsetting to the actors, the filmmakers and Summit who are working so hard to bring these movies to fruition to you in November 2011 and November 2012.” The message went on to urge, “Please, for those who are posting, stop. And please, though the temptation is high, don’t view or pass on these images. Wait for the film in its beautiful, finished entirety to thrill you.”

Robert Pattinson also addresses the leak during MTV interview:

“It’s just ridiculous. I literally can’t believe that it happened,” Pattinson said regarding the photos, which show his character, Edward, and Bella (Kristen Stewart) on their honeymoon and Bella going through what appears to be her vampire transformation. Pattinson, who said he wanted to speak to us about the leaked pictures “because MTV seemed like the right place to do it,” immediately asked for help from the series’ most hard-core — and equally ticked-off — fans.
“I want the ‘Twilight’ troops to mobilize, all the good fans, and find out who these little (...) are and just hack into their computers and destroy them,” RPattz said with a laugh, later adding, “I’m being genuinely serious, ‘Twilight’ fans … Punish them.” In fact, the 24-year-old star — who is promoting his latest flick, the period drama “Water for Elephants” — then asked Twihards to do him another favor while they are bringing down the culprits: “Find out who hacked into my e-mail address, too, and destroy them,” he urged.
It wasn’t just the content of the leaked images that bothered Pattinson so much — “It’s raw footage: It’s not even what people are going to see,” he noted — but the intention behind it. “Why do this maliciously? You’re not a fan. You’re just a (...),” he said, once again with a laugh, adding,”That’s all there is to it. “I’d understand it more if they sold the stuff,” he continued, referring to those who pulled the online stunt. “But, it’s like, ‘Oh, you just want to be annoying?’ ” At one point, with an exasperated sigh, the actor called the people responsible for the leaks “idiots.”
Pattinson also said he was angry on behalf of all of those who are currently working on the final two installments of the wildly popular saga, saying the leaks are frustrating “especially when you’ve been working on something for eight months.” “It’s an exciting movie, and everything is so different, and a lot of people have worked really, really hard.”

(I stole the above material from Topaz's discussion)

Rob also advised that the wedding has not been filmed, and that he has not seen the wedding dress - or the leaked pictures.

A picture from a helicopter of the surrounds of the "Cullen house"

It seems the wedding was filmed on 3rd of April:

Breaking Dawn GB Breaking Dawn Filming News: 14 Hour Day Of Filming Yesterday! breaking dawn filming news

Dance Party DVD Extra?

Hmmm.... this down side for having a director who done Dreamgirls? This just seem scary:

And finally..............

Big News Tomorrow????

.. for those who don't know, Josh Horowitz is from MTV news

'The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide': See Bella in h...

EW is giving a sneek peak to Bella as a Vamp and in her Wedding Dress.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service