Jessica Stanley: Anna Kendrick

Mike Newton: Micheal Welsh

Angela Weber: Christan Serratos

Eric Yorkie: Justin Chon

Max: Wendell Pierce (Rumored)

Toshiro Weber: Masami Kosaka (Rumored)

Gustavo: Sebastiao Lemos (Rumored)

Kaure: Carolina Virguez (Rumored)

Bill Condon posted the following pic on the official Twilight Facebook page.
Summit confirmed it is legit, and is indeed Kristen’s arm

First offical photo from Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Bella and Edward on their honeymoon

Picture from Isle Esme... released by Summit

Honeymoon - playing chess 

Jake on motorbike

Carmen and Eleazar

Honeymoon

Alice and Bella getting reading for the wedding

Esme with Denali sisters

Honeymoon - Breakfast

Honeymoon - Waterfall

Jake running - with an invitation in hand?

Edward & Bella 

Aro, Caius and a mystery woman/vampire

Sometime before the wedding - In Bella's bedroom (being packed up?) 

Invitation

First Trailer

Note from Kaysi: I would like to thank everyone who posts updates on this thread. Special thanks goes to K - who is unofficially in charge during my times of absence, and DantezGirl, who runs a super awesome thread somewhere else, and I sometimes steal her stuff :)

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Kaysi's, awesomeness, updates

Views: 4975

Replies to This Discussion

Entertainment Weekly ‘Breaking Dawn’ Covers With Robert Pattinson, ...

Breaking Dawn 1153 COVERS 510 Entertainment Weekly Breaking Dawn Covers With Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner! Plus New Breaking Dawn Stills! bella swanBreaking Dawn Esme Irina Kate Tanya 560x421 Entertainment Weekly Breaking Dawn Covers With Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner! Plus New Breaking Dawn Stills! bella swan

Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) greets members of the Denali (from left, Maggie Grace, Casey LaBow and MyAnna Buring) at Bella and Edward’s wedding.
Breaking Dawn Screen shot 2011 04 28 at 6.10.00 AM 560x420 Entertainment Weekly Breaking Dawn Covers With Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner! Plus New Breaking Dawn Stills! bella swan
Bella enjoys ”morning-after” eggs courtesy of new husband Edward on Isle Esme. ”I like the honeymoon scenes,” Robert Pattinson says, ”because it’s such a massive turnaround in Edward and Bella’s relationship.”

Breaking Dawn bd jacobrunrain 560x840 Entertainment Weekly Breaking Dawn Covers With Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner! Plus New Breaking Dawn Stills! bella swan

Jacob receives his invitation to the wedding. ”He’s still getting over losing out on Bella,” says Taylor Lautner. ”By the end he’s able to accept it and deal with it like a man.”

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click to enlarge~ Read Full Article
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Already seen still not scan
Photobucket

Fans have waited years to see Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) tie the knot, and the wedding scene, scheduled for the end of production on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, proved to be equally climactic for those involved. “It was one of the coolest things that I’ve done,” says Stewart. “There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews, about to do their bit. And it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming.”

But filming wasn’t always quite so idyllic. As the stars and director tell EW, Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2 (in theaters November 18 and November 2012) involved a grueling, globe-trotting shoot, and scenes far darker, bloodier, and more polarizing than any in the franchise so far. If audiences haven’t matured with the Twilight books, they’re about to grow up fast. “We shot everything — whether it’s the lovemaking or the childbirth — as potent and powerful as it can be,” says director Bill Condon, who knew he was working within the constraints of a PG-13 rating. “It will be interesting to see whether there will be people who think it too disturbing for this universe.” For her part, Stewart wishes the movie could have been even truer to the graphic nature of the book — not so much the honeymoon sequence (“It feels like a real love scene, not necessarily vampire-y, which is good”), but the brutal birth of the baby, Renesmee. “It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex,” she says. “The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book.” She sighs: “I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”

Taylor Lautner, who plays Jacob, says that even being a member of the wolf pack didn’t have its privileges. “Everybody is always complaining to me that I don’t have to wear the contacts, I don’t have to wear the white makeup or wear wigs and all that stuff. And I’m like, ‘I’m the one in the freezing rain and cold not wearing a shirt! I paid my dues in New Moon and Eclipse.’” And as for his plot arc in Part 2, which will involve falling for — or imprinting on — Renesmee? “There were many times I walked up to Stephenie [Meyer] and asked her, ‘What exactly is imprinting?’” says Lautner. “It’s still a very confusing thing for me, so don’t ask.”

credit: EW.COM

New Breaking Dawn cast member?  Amadou H. Ly

On the Breaking Dawn Part 2 IMDb page, he is listed as Henry (uncredited).Who is Henry?  It was thought maybe he was J. Jenks’ assistant Max.  But, he listed as Henry and is in BD Part 2.

http://static.newmoonmovie.org/bdm/images/2011/04/284897113.jpg

*mwwhh*

You KNOW I had my alarm set for this press release!...BOL!

Thanks K!!!!!

Thanks for all the updates K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega Luffles!

xxxxxxx

New pics in HQ:

From People Magazine:

Honeymoon - playing chess 

Jake on motorbike

Carmen and Eleazar

Honeymoon

Alice and Bella getting reading for the wedding

From Entertainment Weekly:

Esme with Denali sisters

Honeymoon - Breakfast

Honeymoon - Waterfall

Jake running - with an invitation in hand?

Plus:

Edward & Bella

Aro, Caius and a mystery woman/vampire

Plus, not in HQ,

Embry, Seth and Jake

Leah 

Thanks to K for sending me the following - in my (mainly) absense.

The original article says "MovieFIX is proud to present this first-look image of Bella wearing her wedding ring in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1." - however, this is clearly wrong. She is only wearing her engagement ring - and, she doesn't return home after the wedding as a human, as she is clearly pregnant by then.

I'm thinking it could be before he leaves for his "bachelor night" with Jasper and Emmett

OOOOH, good thought!!!

I'd say its before the wedding, but I have noticed a lot of pics are missing wedding rings, such as the one of them in bed (her left hand is visible, no engagement ring either), the honeymoon pic of them in the street (his left hand is visible), the one where Bella seems to be wrapped in a towel or blanket or something (her left hand is visible, no engagement ring either) - although, it is not confirmed if this is an after wedding shot

Kellan Lutz confirms arm wrestling scene in Breaking Dawn

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 1 teaser poster, and watch the teaser trailer LIVE on the MTV Movie Awards next Sunday, June 5 & online immediately after the show only on IMDb.com

This was released by Summit today. What do you think?

I personally think the poster is a bit of a cop out - and we all knew it was going to on at the MTV awards, but I guess it is nice to have it confirmed!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service