The Twilight Saga

Sofia and her family go to Italy on a vacation,she was never happy and bullieduntil then.But when she and her family are choosen to be the Volturi's Dinner. What will she do? How she will save her family? What will her new destiny be?.. Depress about her life she meets Alec Volturi maybeher soul mate,but when she goes on her mission to destroy the Cullens.. she finds Seth Clearwater. What will happen next?

Prefase:

I saw nothing, everything was blurry... I didn't care. I knew it. My life will get and got worst... Why did I let myse;f get so close to him, Why?... Why?! - I scremed in my head- but  right now, I'm silent, frozen, only tears in my eyes... Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in - between... I love you.... and ... you were gone.

Chapters:

chapter 1 -  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 2 -  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 3-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 4- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 5and 6-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 7-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 8 and 9 part 1- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

First video banner made by Nina Rose thank u!!!- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 9 part 2- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 10-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 11- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 12-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 13- Cullens and wolf pack here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: brown, eyes, seth, sofia, team, tears, volturi

Views: 3075

Replies to This Discussion

HEY GUYS!!! ROCKING THE COMMENTS AND HAS PROMISED 5 COMMENTS OR MORE...ANOTHER UPDATE, SO HERE YOU GO HOPE YOU LIKE IT... AND I WANT MORE COMMENTS!!! OK I WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE FOR Asheena !!!!! SHE WAS ONE OF MANY GIRLS THAT TOLD ME TO KEEP WRITTING WHEN I FELT THAT NOBODY LIKED MY STORIES, SHE HAS BEEN A GOOD FRIEND SINCE WE MET IN THIS TWILIGHT PAGE. I LOVE HER AND CARE FOR HER.. AND WANT TO TELL HER... THANKS AND GOOD LUCK ON YOU'RE FINAL EXAMS AND HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER !!!!.. OK GUYS CHAPTER 2 IS COMING UP!!!

Chapter 2

Sofia POV

When I woke up again it was 6:30 am. I groned and turned off the alarm clock. Last day, don't worry. Last day, thought to my self. I got into a cute dress I bought mysekf a few days ago with the money I got from gradma for my birth day. that's all i got. Money, I saved it all up. No presents, no party, no cake, nothing. It's beem a while since i had all of that but i didn't care. I could use the money for what I want. I put on a necklace,earings and a bracelet I got a few years back. I put on white flip flops and my favorite purse, and went downstairs where mom was cooking .

I ate my breakfast and waited in the car for mom to drive me to school. I daydreamed of having my own car.. And audi R8, I was a chick that loved to be in style, but cassula, But driving in a car taht say I got money but really don't know much about it

Fianlly mom made it to my school and dropped me off. I will take the bus home today something I didn't do much, but today was a half day so, mom will be at work and dad, well a car ride wasn't an option. I fixxed my hair that was inpacably strait but with a few waves but, decent. I saw my 3 bets friends and the rest of the gang at the usual spot. WE weren't really "close friends" just fiends, We laughed, helped each other, and hanged out a few times. My BFF was Sara Clearwater. She came afew years ago. Her dad moved years back but she was home school'd. Her parents didn't had enough money to sent her here but they pulled trew. Sara's dad came from a place called La Push in Washington State her mom is from florida and tehy both met there, while he traveld. When I came over He was just... full of history. wisdom. I saw a few pictures of his family. Harry, was his brother he died a year ago, Sara went there for the funeral. She told me she met her cousins Seth and Leah, she showed me a picture. He was hot but a chance of me being his girlfriend or something... never going to happen. She tried to get me to talk to him over the phone but she stopped eventually. Erika was another friend of mine, we met when we were in Elementary school in music class, we both enjoyed singing but, just that but we could always talk about crazy dreams we both know it was impossible to make trew, but we laugh it off. Sasha, well at first we never knew we didn't existed until we met in middle school. She had a bad reputation of having to many boyfrined and being a bith now and then but since we met I told her that we should be looking for guys that respect us, love us for who we are, but sometimes I see her crying because her new boyfriend dumped her, And i was the one comforting her. All in all. Friends or better say friend and guide consoler (sorry if spelled wrong :) )

They all looked good Penelope saw Adrian with flirty eyes but he never payed attention. Joe and Ricky drooled over Sasha. Typical and the rest were laughing. The bell rang meaning is time to party. It's coustom to bring a gift for a secret friend.

rules: A moth befroe the party the teachers cut all the names of the room and put them ina bag

each student should grab a piece of paper that has name of another syudent.

the day of the party you should descriv=be the person and then give them the present.

The only thing I worried about this is that how people will describe me. This year My secret friend was Sara, so I got her A friendship bracelet, i got one for her Saha, and Erika. When it was my turn I smiled and said

"This is for someone that is been there for me since she got here. she is my best friend." I smiled and Sara came to me and hugged me. We sat down next to Eika and Sasha and I gave them both a small case witha bow and it just like Sara's. They opened and gasped. They saw a bracelet with a heart on it wich saud." Friends, Forever and Always" I smiled when they but them on and I showed mine to them we hugged and waited for someone to describe another student

Then Jazmine stud up and strted to talk.

"Ok this girl, nobody actually knows her, I was surprised i didn't reconized her name. Well, she is wering a blue dress with white flip flops and a necklace. and she has black hair" Oh great, she just humiliated me in front of the class, Sara, Sahsa and Erika scowled at ehr both shu flipped her fake blonde hair like she didn't care. I stud up slowly while a heard a few laughter froma student's.

"Merry Cristmas, Sofia I hope this helps a lot with you're make up" she laughed . I opened the gift and saw that it was a mirror. hope this helps a lot with you're make up. she was telling me I was ugly. Everyone laughed while I stud there schok in embarrasment. I let go of the mirror knowing it will break and ran away crying. I heard more laughter but didn't care. I kept running not seeing were aI was goning because of the tears, but sudenly Ii heard a honk far away. I blinked a few times and saw that the car was more closer than I thought....

Jazmine's gift too Sofia:

hope you guys like this chapter and the cliffty!!!!! remeber 5 comments or more and i will update...oh and I need a banner!!!!
AHHH!!! POST SOON p.s. try Ash =] she makes awesome banners here's the link 2 where you can order a banner. =]
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/birdki...
p.s.s. I LOVED IT =]
It's an AWESOME story!!
Keep on!!
You are REALLY talented!!
GREAT!!
MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!
O.K, Now its 6~~
i totally luv this chap girl!!!!!!.....more soon...oh...i already read all thrreee chaps...they r amazing!.....good job!!!

luv yah sofia....bye...LPT...ashmeena!!
Post more soon!! Love it!!!
shes soooo nasty!

Gr8 chapter!

hahahahha thanks KAIRI GRACE for the comments... and you know I will talk to you later and thanks so much for the link ♥★☮♫♪Team..Seth♪♫☮★♥ afteer I finifh writting I will go to the link and thanks Victoria Love for reading... welll here goes something...LOL enjoy chapter 3

Chapter 3

Previously on Brown Eyes Tear:

I live in Puerto rico, a small Islan in the Carribean. It's the most beautiful place in the world but I didn't belong here, I knew this wasn't were I could be happy,

I was in the Vapire chapter. This wasn't what I expected, I felt it was wrong but....strage

I wish to feel, I wan to feel loved, to be wanted, to be..happy

It was colder, much to colder. THE pale boy in the gray suit was beautiful. His hair was dark and his lips were not full but...lovely. His eyes were black coal, but I felt secure in them. but not... 100% confortable, like there weren't what I needed, what I wanted. He looke dstrangely at me. and I knew he wasn't human but could he be... more? He smiled at me kissed me neck lightly..

Ok this girl, nobody actually knows her, I was surprised i didn't reconized her name. Merry Cristmas, Sofia I hope this helps a lot with you're make up" she laughed . I blinked a few times and saw that the car was more closer than I thought....

Jessica POV ( Sofia's mother)

I was working on a knew project for children in need. This will help so much but then I got a phoone call.

"Mrs. Garcia?"

"Yes?" I said while i ketp working

"I'm Mrs. Suns. the principal of Sofia's school. I'm sorry to inform you that Sofia has been in and accident she is in the hospital right now." I dropped everything. my baby..in a n accident?

"What happen?!" I yeeled worried

" She started crying and ran, then a drunked driver ....welll, she jumped off of the way but she is still unconcious. Please Mrs. garcia you have to be with you're daughter."

"thanks you" I hanged up and ran to my car. I got to the hospital in 15 minutes and called half of the people in my cell phone, everyone was on their way. I got to the register and said.

"My daughter sofia Michelle Garcia, she was in an accident. I'm her mother. Where is she? Is she ok?"

"She is fine." Doctor Vazquez was behind me, I trusted him, he was the one to help me give birth to all my children and was they're and still his they're pedriatition.

"What happen?'

"Well, she told me a girl made fun of her and she couldn't control it, She ran and when she was running she couldn't see because of her tears but the man hunked and she jumped out of the way. She hitted her head pretty hard but she is not going into a coma or anything I will need her to spend at least 3 nights just in case. I don't want to take any chances." I smiled. My Sofy was going to be ok....

Sofia's POV

Whoa...that hurted, a lot!. who knew the street was hard eniugh to ake me have a black out,.. oh yeah..anyone. I woke up in the hospital, I saw doctor Vazquez treat me and I explained ecerything to him. He chuckeld a little bit when I told him him about the mirror.

"I guess the bad luck thing is real, 7 years, hope is fake kid" he joked

"Yeah, and It got started." He explained that I will be here for 3 nights and then go home. But I didn't want to go. Good thing there is no more school. Mom came and she hugged me and started crying, I calmed her and went to sleep, dad hugged me but said nothing. The rest of the family brought ballons and hugged me. Sasha, Erika, and Sara with their parents came to visit me . They told me they had to talk to the police because the drunken driver was actually a bank robber and thanks to me he was stopped... permenetly he died because he tried to curv me and he hit a tree that fell on his side of the car and died on the way to the hospital. So I knew that I will think about the guy for a few days, but I got mad when Jazmine came to visit

"Sorry, about what hapen." she said ina fake voice, nobody was here so I just scowled at her, she flipped her hair andsmiled evily

"Well that all, loser, And really I knew that mirror will break for the uglyness but I didn't know it will break sonner than later."she laughed and I tried to hide the tears, I called for the nurse and told her I didn't want Jazmine to comehere. I knew mother will try to make us friends. After the 3 nights taht were surprisingly enjoyable I went home.My room was cover with ballons and gifts, and a Welcome Home sng, that pesonally didn't belong there, but said nothing.

"Sofy, we have a surprise for you" Gabriel said.. Ok i have 2 brothers Michael who is the middle child and Gabriel who is the youngest...

"What?" I asked curoius

"Well, We know that you haven't had a party so we tought this summer we can go to any place you want to go, but not here..." mom smiled

"where?"

"Italy" she smiled wider but I knew it was fake

"Italy - I couldn't hide my excitment, I always wanted to got there- Mom I love you, I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Thanks you , thank you, thank you!"

I spent a week with my girls but they were all going to travel too so we said good bye and My family, dad, mom and my two annoying brithers went to the airport to Italy. I learned, French, portugues,and italian. I already know spanish and English is my second language. I kept looking for more information on I taly, the most beautiful place was... Volterra. I couldn't wait to go there. I kept reading on my mythical creature book. At the end of the chapter it didn't convice me i kept searching on the web until I fell asleep looking out the window of the plane.

***************************************************************************************************************************
Dream:

I sat alone but I was in a room, it was beautiful but I couldn't see it, I saw the boy, but it was till to dark, I got the courge to speak.

"Hi" no answer

"I'm Sofia" no answer I got irritated

"What are you?" I half yelled and half whispered. I ran to me and blinding spped and kissed my neck. He chuckeld and whispered and a mixy=ure of voice, making me know... he was complete... or real..

"What do you think?"
*******************************************************************************************************************************

I kept still until I vibrated and it got britter and he dissaperedI closed my eyes and when I open them again I slowly woke up... Out the window the sun rised, I yawned and streched in the limited space . I looked out and saw the mst beautiful place I have ever seen in my life... Italy...
Hey I love Italy too!!
Grr..Mean Jazmine!!
LUV IT!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service