The Twilight Saga

Sofia and her family go to Italy on a vacation,she was never happy and bullieduntil then.But when she and her family are choosen to be the Volturi's Dinner. What will she do? How she will save her family? What will her new destiny be?.. Depress about her life she meets Alec Volturi maybeher soul mate,but when she goes on her mission to destroy the Cullens.. she finds Seth Clearwater. What will happen next?

Prefase:

I saw nothing, everything was blurry... I didn't care. I knew it. My life will get and got worst... Why did I let myse;f get so close to him, Why?... Why?! - I scremed in my head- but  right now, I'm silent, frozen, only tears in my eyes... Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in - between... I love you.... and ... you were gone.

Chapters:

chapter 1 -  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 2 -  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 3-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 4- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 5and 6-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 7-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 8 and 9 part 1- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

First video banner made by Nina Rose thank u!!!- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 9 part 2- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 10-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

chapter 11- http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 12-  http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/brown-eyes-tears?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 13- Cullens and wolf pack here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: brown, eyes, seth, sofia, team, tears, volturi

Views: 3074

Replies to This Discussion

Post more soon!!! lOVE IT!!
This is soooo awesome....and where are u from? :) and another question when are you gonna update your other story? I love both of them and your really pretty....:) keep up the good work!
HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS I REALLY APRECIATE THEM....♥Monica Hale♥™ GOOD TO KNOW U HAVE BEEN IN MY ISLAND, THANKS FOR LOVING MY HOME AND HOPE U ENJOYED YOU'RE STAY, AND THANKS I LOVE YOU'RE STORIES TOO. ACTUALLY I NEVER TOUGHT OF JAZMINE RELATE TO LAUREN IN TWILIGHT... TRUTH IS THAT LOTS OF GIRLS MAKE FUN OF ME, KIND OF BULLIED BUT I DON'T THINK OF IT MUCH SO JAZMINE IS ACTUALLY ALL THE GIRLS AND SOME GUYS THAT MAKE FUN OF ME, THANK FULLY THEY HAVE NEVER EMBARRAS ME LIKE THAT, NOT YET I SUPPOSE... ANYWAYS, JUST TO CLARIFY I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, WELL JUST ONE TIME BUT I WAS 2 AND IT WAS A CARNIVAL ACCIDENT,....ashmeena sulaman LOVE U AND REALLY U ARE MY TRUE FRIEND AND ALSO U Kairi Grace... AND READERS THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS OF THE PPHOTO IT MADE ME BLUSH!!!!! I NEVER THINK OF MYSELF HAS GOOD LOOKING JUST PRETTY :) SO PLEASE ENJOY THESE CHAPTER!!! IT'S GOING TO BE CRAZY!!!! :P

Chapter 4

Previously on Brown Eyes Tear:

I live in Puerto rico, a small Islan in the Carribean. It's the most beautiful place in the world but I didn't belong here, I knew this wasn't were I could be happy,

I was in the Vapire chapter. This wasn't what I expected, I felt it was wrong but....strage

I wish to feel, I wan to feel loved, to be wanted, to be..happy

It was colder, much to colder. THE pale boy in the gray suit was beautiful. His hair was dark and his lips were not full but...lovely. His eyes were black coal, but I felt secure in them

. ..there weren't what I needed, what I wanted.

He looke dstrangely at me. He smiled at me kissed me neck lightly..

"Ok this girl, nobody actually knows her,"

I blinked a few times and saw that the car was more closer than I thought.

Out the window the sun rised, I yawned and streched in the limited space . I looked out and saw the mst beautiful place I have ever seen in my life... Italy...

Sofias POV

I taly was so beautiful and ...breath taking, I would love to live here. mom and dad, gave us the key for the romms, they booked 3 rooms. Because these was my present I get a small but a room for myself. My two brothers joined in a room and my parents in another....My room had a beautiful elegant white bed with a few furniter for my clothes, and things but the thing I loved most was the beautiful view in my own balcony, just perfect!!

My brothers had two beds and I liked their room but i knew they might break something....

And my parents room, just perfect for them but not what they are used too....

After we unpacked we ate dinner and fell asleep, Oddly I felt... jumpy and scared. Not because where I was. A new place...unknow. but like something bad is going to hapen. Great this is MY vacation, MY gift... even if i'm with the family this is MY time to enjoy. I can be a little selfish right now, and I deserve it. I smiled at my thoughts but it dissaperead has fats as it came. I fell asleep after a half and hour seeing the most beautiful view in the world.

My dream was has the first one but in the same dark place...

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dream:

I sat alone but I was in a room, it was beautiful but I couldn't see it, I saw the boy, but it was till to dark, I got the courge to speak.

"Hi" no answer

"I'm Sofia" no answer I got irritated

"What are you?" I half yelled and half whispered. He ran to me and blinding speed and kissed my neck. He chuckeld and whispered and a mixure of voice, making me know... he was uncomplete... or unreal..

"What do you think?" Before I could even think of an answer I heard a wolf howl...We were back in the meadow.... the pale boy groweld and went into the forest, he didn't come back...just a beautiful sand colored wolf came... I thought the Italian view was beautiful, i thought the pale boy was beautiful but... this wolf. that is like 5 times his original size, like it bigger than a horse and more muscular,a dn ... hairer. I smiled and he smiled back he howled at th moon, that was never there before, I bliked and was back in the dark room, I frowned . Nobody was here.. i was alone.... again , alone

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up before the sun came out, 4 am to be exact. I took a warm shower , picked out my outfit and fixed my hair, I went shooping with the girls before I left so cute Italian guys can cheek me out, hopefully..

when I finish preparing my self i saw that the sun started to come up. I sat in the balcony, admiring the beauty i though of the dream but It was blurry now, just like all my dreams...

My family and I ate brakfast and then went sight seeing. I had to admit, I love this, time with family, I have never felt like this... happy... with them, I smiled and I noticed that my mom knew what i was thinking, She hugged me

"I love you Sofy"

"Love you too mom." I held her , it felt like a good bye, but Ishook the feeling away and kept enjoying the time toghether, Finally we got to Volterra. I think it was just... Beautiful. The clock tower, the founting were I got pictures taken with my family... I just smiled, We ate a went and ate lunch and just talked about our day, We couldn't stay much longer because it was geting dark so we headed for the hotel but before we left,
i thin I saw a black robe walk behing us. i looked back but found nothing. I sighed feeling unconfortable. We finally left for our hotel and ate dinner. Today was actually...good. Family-ish. I smiled freely and I could tell everyone was happy, a effortless happynes, I frowned for a moment. We have to be hundres miles apart of our home just to be happy?...

We went for our rooms, I went to my laptop and checked my e-mails and my site account (facebook) and did research on Italy... There was a celebration in Volterra but It's in a few months called, Saint Marcus Day... I read on about Saint Marcus and the vampires but all those myth about garlic and woden stabs were ridiculos... if vampires existed shouldn't they be strong enough to not let a piece of wood kill them? Or garlic..what was that about?... i guess the sun is true, there are dead they could burn and make into ashes but corpes don't do that. I fell asleep again wathching the beautiful view. Tomorrow we are going to Volterra to finish our site seeing. It's going to be.. interesting, There was no other word. I'm feeling, weird about volterra. Why? I thouhg to myself

"Oh Great I'm talking to myself" I whispered to myself. I fell aslep to a dreamless night....
OMG!!! wonderful! who was it under the black cloak? was it jane? oh oh update!!! oh yes i luvd puerto rico i went in a boat 2 that luminescent lake w/ the glow in the dark algae...it was amzing....my hand glowed wen i put it in there!
as long as u dont let the bullies get 2 u, u'll b fine. just remember, ur beautiful inside and out and no one can change that!

ps...beware the boogeyman....he follows my orders and i've been setting him on people who dont update their fanfics wen i tell them 2! (u've got 2 days!) luv ya <3
hey sofia...luv ya tooo!!!!.....and as monica^^...said....."as long as u don't let the bullies get 2 u,u'll be fine,"

u hav a wonderful character from wat i know and i am sure that u hav a beautiful soul.....very nice and u should be happy of u u r!!

the update was awesum!!!......is the robed person....hm.....alex????...or......who is it???????!!!!!!!!!!

pls...pls.....update soon....my exams ...the first set is finally finished and my other set has started but i hav a weekend!!1....so i decideed to cum and check out how ur new fan fic is cuming up.....nice brown eyes by the way and the view on the balcony of ur make up bedroom is magnificent at the point that it is in the pic......that view would make me insane wit fantasising of vamps!!!!!!!.....and wolves....my friend wrote a little paragrapg thingy....u might like it....doonnno....i am senin it in ur mail...check it out and once again....great job ,......update soon and take care.....LPT, ashmeena!!!!!
AWESOME!!! p.s. i love the banners that ash made 4 u she's done with all the banners u asked and if u need the link again here it is
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/birdki...
*screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* loving all the comments and OMG I have banners!!!
AWESOME SOFIA!!
I can hardly wait for more!!!!!!
omg u look really pretty in that photo!

love the chapter! plz post more soon!!!
new banner what do you think I love it!!!!!!

HEY GUYS NEW CHAPTER!!!!! WANT TO THANK Aƨн ßℓαċĸωøø∂-Jøɢια-Sтяιgøι AND ♥★☮♫♪Team..Seth♪♫☮★♥ FOR THE BANNERS!!! FOR MY STORIES!! ILOVE THEM.... WELL HERE U GO GUYS CHAPTER 5!!!

Chapter 5:

Aro POV:

We have returned from our encounter with the Cullen's. This can not be, this can not be. I knew that some how soemthing wrong will happen. But I, I just want to know how this... Renesmee is going to turn out, She is quiter rare, beautiful, talented..... gifted. Perfect for my collection. And her family, her mother Bella, a shield!, and quite powerful. Edward, a great advantage to my own gift, Jasper, quite...intresting. and Alice... te\he one I seek. But I will never forget the... shape shifters ad their imprinting. Jacob Black imprinted on renesmee Carlie cullen. Hope Edward temeper his very control on that special day. - I chuckled at the thought- Some how, sometime we will get pur revenge, and I know Caius is very egear about it. We will make the prepertion slowly, tought. everything must be ...perfect.

I smiled when Jane and Alec, the best from my collection, until I found my new gifts,

"Master" Jane sweet voice called my attention

"Yes, dear Jane"

"We should send Heidi tomorrow to the humans, some of us are getting thirsty. It would help very much"

"Yes dear Jane. You are very ruight. Heidi!"

"Yes master" She appeard in a second, I smiled

"Heidi dear, tomorrow please bring us our meal. I think our thirst is dry"

"Yes , Master" she left, I looked at alec and Jane and smiled

"Alec , Jane. Go around volterra and observe and protect ujust in case. We were far away from home for a while." I sat back at y thrown

"Yes, Master" they responded and left. I though of how I could collect the most beautiful gifts I have ever witness, and mentally imagen them wearing the Volturi simbol woth the the gray cloths. I smiled.

This will work... they will be mine...

Alec's POV

My sister and I ran out of the Volturi guard into the city of Volterra. It was hard not to attack them and drink their delicious blood. But I maintened control. Jane and I never speaked often. After our transformation.... everytime she tought of it . she made someone suffer. I allways calm her down . Even in our vampires lives we do the same thing. Someone upset her she makes them suffer and I calm her down ..or now.. them.

It was around noon, lunch for the humans. Jane and I went around and around then it hit me. And amazing sent, so sweet, not strong but... I was thirsty. I wanted it.. I followed he sent and found two women hugging
(Alec is still going o]around outside of Volterra)

"I love you Sofy"

"I love you mom" They let go off each other and went to their families. In that moment... I just froze. It;s been long since I saw that kind of affection.... Love... family love... I shook my head and foloowed them. I was in the shadows. They had lunch and ate and just talked. And even when I saw how happy they were, I could notice this was the first time they have been happy toghether in a long time. After they finish I noticed it was dark enough to walk around. Strangely I didn't want to drink her blood, yes it was sweet but I don't want to take her away from her family. I shook my head again. What is wrong with me? It might be something to do with the Cullens.

Anyway. I walked around and saw them leave but Sofy or Sofia how her mother called her looked were I was standing, she looked around and sighed but I could see in her eyes that she was unconfortable. How did she notice me? Did she notice me?

I went to Jane that was circuling around Volterra. She looked at me and asked

"Where have you been?"

"I smelled a sent but I didn't attack the human, I willl wait for tommorow" She nonned and kept running

I sighed and followed my sister. loved my sister but since we became vampires....everything change. My life, my family... my sister. But that is what I used. What else will I do... becaome a cullen? No, way. Here... I'm with the power... The Volturi, my coven, my sister
*sigh*
edward belongs to bella, so i used to imagine that alec became good & i used to imagine myself with him...
I am the first one to comment!!Yay!!
WELL DONE SOPHIE!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service